The stars tell you to spice up your love life

This week, ladies and gentlemen, the astrology column is creating a guide for individual sun signs seeking snuggle partners for the coming season of fireside canoodling and happy hibernation.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22): The sun will enter your sign this week, and in the transition from Virgo to Libra, the world will turn into the month of the year when the most babies are conceived. I think you know what this means.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21): Don’t get jealous if your Libran neighbor gets all the attention this weekend.

The stars highly recommend that you involve yourself with a Capricorn counterpart, whose house is hosting your major planet, Pluto, the eternal God of love.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21): Slow down with a nice Taurus, a Ferdinand who may very well enjoy his frolic in the flowers in your company.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19): This weekend beckons for you to drop the burdens of your hard work for a little while.

Take the time to bask in the beginning of autumn with a companion whose perspective on life is a little lighter, like that of a Libra.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18): This weekend would be the perfect time to grab a beer with a dreamer.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20): Spend this weekend with someone who will enjoy your company at an impromptu evening picnic replete with champagne grapes and a nice semi-firm goat cheese.

If the gourmand isn’t your style, the picnic of reminiscence will still suffice for romance.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Go for a spontaneous bike ride of mayhem with a red-headed Leo. Someone with intriguing tattoos would be perfect, especially if you’re not bringing them home to the folks.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Take your time luxuriating in someone else’s digs this weekend. Choose some groovy music and take some downtime to get to know someone new.

Gemini (May 21 – June 21): Take your happy self to the task and brighten up a timid Virgo’s day this weekend. They will absolutely appreciate your conversational suavity.

Cancer (June 22 – July 22): Your romantic desires this weekend will flourish in the comfort of your own home; it would do you well to invite someone special over for an exceptional feast.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22): Kick your feet up in the last weekend we have with the sun in your sign. The stars will not disagree with your birthday on full display.