Horoscope: Moon, Capricorn escalate work potential

Libra:

You have the Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn in your sign this week. Holy cow, Batman. You might come across a lesson in love, or perhaps you should be careful with your words. In any case, enjoy everything within reason.

Scorpio:

Your ruling planet is still chasing his springtime through Capricorn; he’ll get to there soon enough. In the meantime, do some soul-searching yourself. Set forth into what you see yourself as and you’ll get there with the help of those who love you and believe in you.

Sagittarius:

Your ruling sign is still at work in Taurus, and this is a good opportunity to really get to work on the things that will take a lot of time and effort but which may reward you richly on the physical plane, or your bank account.

Capricorn:

The moon is in your sun sign this week. Perhaps take the opportunity to spend some time with a female family member, or a good friend who’s emotional and considerate if you feel the need to come down from your mountain hermitage.

Aquarius:

Neptune is happily stomping across your astrological sign and wreaking some havoc.

If you’re where you ought to be, this can be an amazing time for opportunities outside of your day-to-day. This can also be a call for needed changes.

Pisces:

Chiron, the asteroid of past-life memories and emotional obstacles in this life, will continue to transit your sign for a good time to come. Keep your good friends close now, and seek their assistance if things are a little much to deal with.

Aries:

With Uranus halfway through your sun sign, there’s still some time to go before these hectic switch-pitches the universe keeps throwing at you. Keep your head up, and make sure you have enough rest this week.

Taurus:

With your ruling sign in Libra, where the Sun is also residing at the moment, things are looking swell in the romantic arena this week. Watch out for, over-expenditures, and general epicurean fascinations.

Gemini:

Your ruling planet is trine your sun sign right now, and that’s a good thing. Spend some time with a Libra whose birthday is this week, tell some of your best jokes, and you’ll find balance between all of your juggling acts.

Cancer:

Your ruling planet, the Moon is opposite your sun sign right now. As such, perhaps you should look into the taciturn and hard-working Capricorn’s world and take a few examples from his book when you need guidance.

Leo:

Mars is happily waging war in your sign right now, and proud to do it, to boot. If you feel like the warrior this week, take your opponent to the duel. Remember not to let pride in your success overcome your gratitude.

Virgo:

Mercury is in your neighboring sign Libra this week. Perhaps you should get out of the box a little bit. Whatever your box is, leave it behind for a moment.