Crime

Crime Log: Oct. 29-31

Theft – Oct. 29 3:07 p.m. – Cougar Village — A student reported that someone stole his unattended and unsecured phone from his Cougar Village residence. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 17 and 3 a.m. Oct. 18. The case is active.

Theft – Oct. 29 5:14 p.m. – Cambridge Oaks Apartments — A student reported that someone stole his unattended and secured bicycle from Cambridge Oaks. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 7 p.m. Oct. 27 and 4 p.m. Oct. 29. The case is active.

Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle – Oct. 29 7:08 p.m. —Two students reported that someone stole the spare keys to their vehicles and other personal property from their Cambridge Oaks apartments. Someone also drove one of the vehicles without permission. The incident occurred between noon and 12:01 p.m. Oct. 29. The case is active.

Criminal Mischief – Oct. 30 1:31 p.m. – M.D. Anderson Memorial Library — A staff member reported that someone wrote graffiti on a desk in the library. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Oct. 30. The case is active.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Oct. 31 7:55 a.m. — A student reported that someone entered his unattended and secured vehicle on Oct. 28 and stole his UH parking decal. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 28. The case is active.

Theft – Oct. 31 10:34 a.m. – Philip G. Hoffman Hall — A faculty member reported that someone entered his PGH office and removed personal property. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 5 p.m. Oct. 27 and 6:30 p.m. Oct. 28. The case is active.

Theft – Oct. 31 10:48 a.m. – Graduate School of Social Work — A staff member reported that someone entered his secured office and stole his cell phone and a UH camera. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 9 a.m. and 10:49 a.m. Oct. 31. The case is active.

Theft – Oct. 31 1:53 p.m. – Calhoun Lofts — A student reported that someone stole his attended and unsecured cell phone from a UH residential area. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Oct. 29. The case is active.

Theft – Oct. 31 7:11 p.m. – Moody Towers — A student reported that someone stole his unattended and unsecured wallet from 9th floor men’s rest room of Moody Towers South. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 6 p.m. and 6:40 p.m. Oct. 31. The case is active

Criminal Mischief – Oct. 31 10:41 p.m. – Holman Street — A student reported that someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked at the Holman Street parking meters. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between 12 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Oct. 31. The case is active.

Criminal Mischief – Oct. 31 10:20 p.m. – Bates Residence Hall — A student reported that someone put feces on personal items in his dorm room. There are no suspects. The incident occurred between noon Oct. 28 and 10 p.m. Oct. 31. The case is active.

For the complete report and to view past reports, go to thedailycougar.com/crime