From the Editor

Letter from the Editor: We’re not done yet

It’s that time of year again. Fall and winter have passed, the weather is warming up and summer is right around the corner. But before we can all ride into the warmth of summer nights filled with endless fun, we have to prepare for the final exams and projects, and The Daily Cougar is the perfect late night studying companion.

I hope that for all of you this semester was everything you hoped it would be. So far I have been having a blast working as The Cougar’s Life and Arts editor. I have been working hard to bring you stories that are compelling, current and relatable. I am aiming for a strong finish as we get into the last month of publication for the semester, which means that you all have a lot more great content to look forward to.

Wondering what nifty things are going at the Moores School of Music, the School of Theatre and Dance and the School of Art? The Cougar has you covered. Interested in the benefits of yoga? We’ve got that one too. If you are looking for music reviews on some of your favorite artists, we will take you there and make you feel like you had a backstage pass.

Make us a part of your morning routine. We have racks located in a building near you, whether you are majoring in business, engineering or English.

And if reading about the campus isn’t enough, you do not need to be a journalism major to work with us. We are always looking for passionate writers, photographers and copy editors, regardless of your career goals. At The Cougar, you get to experience campus on a different level, and you can truly feel like you a part of something bigger than yourself. Go to www.thedailycougar.com/apply to submit an application. We would love to have you on our team.

Is there something you want to see in the paper that we have not covered yet? Send me a news tip at [email protected].

Get some daily.

— Paulina Rojas, Life and Arts editor