UH will face Louisville on ESPNU

ESPNU will air the UH game against No. 20 Louisville at 6 p.m. Nov. 16. The game will be UH’s third appearance on ESPNU and its first since defeating Penn State in the 2012 Ticket City Bowl.

UH will look to go 8-1 this Saturday as it travels to Orlando to face No. 21 UCF at 6 p.m. on ESPN2 in its biggest game yet. UH will enter the weekend with a 7-1 record, including a 4-0 mark in the American Athletic Conference while UCF enters at 6-1 and 3-0.

Running back Kenneth Farrow and defensive back Trevon Stewart, both sophomores, were named to the American’s weekly honor roll for their performances in UH’s 35-23 win against USF last Thursday night. Farrow had six carries for 51 yards and a touchdown to go along with five receptions for 24 yards and another score. Stewart had 10 tackles, his third double-digit tackle game this season and his third interception of the season.

Banquet

The 2013 Ken Baxter Football Banquet will be Dec. 8 at the Bayou City Event Center. The night will kickoff at 6 p.m.

UH will honor nine 2013 award winners, including the Andre Ware Offensive MVP, the Wilson Whitley Defensive MVP, the Tom Wilson Weight Room Off-Season MVP, the President’s Academic Excellence Award and the Bill Yeoman Special Contributors Award. In addition to the nine awards, 16 seniors will be recognized for their contributions to the UH program.

The banquet will also include words from Mack Rhoades, Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics and head coach Tony Levine.