Calendar: Nov. 25 to Nov. 27

Today

Activities: A kendo demonstration will take place from 10 to 11 a.m. at Butler Plaza.

Seminar: Guest speaker Ines F. Vega-Lopez will discuss “Supporting Query by Content for Time Series Data in Relational Database Management Systems” from 11 a.m. to noon in Philip Guthrie Hoffman Hall, Room 563.

Meeting: Collegiate 100 Women will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Social Work Building, Room 219.

Music: A percussion ensemble will perform works by Blake Wilkins and Alec Warren from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Moores Opera House. Student tickets are $7.

Tuesday

Art: “The Photographs of Philip Freelon” will be open to the public at 5:30 p.m. in the Mashburn Gallery of the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture. The exhibit will run through Jan. 17.

Music: Soprano Emily Robinson will perform her graduate recital from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Dudley Recital Hall on the first floor of the Fine Arts Building.

Meeting: Campus Outreach will have its weekly meeting from 9 to 10 p.m. in the Oberholtzer Hall Ballroom.

Wednesday

Meditation: The A. D. Bruce Religion Center hosts a daily meditation session from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the University Chapel, Room 122.

Meeting: A risk management meeting will be held from 2 to 3:30 p.m. in the University Center Bayou City Room 202.

Volleyball: The Cougars will face Southern Methodist University at 5 p.m. in the Athletics/Alumni Center.