Campus

Calendar: Jan. 27-29

Monday

Organizations: Student organizations housed in the University Center North, including the Center for Student Media, will host the building’s open house 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Workshop: An InPrint writing craft talk with New York Times bestselling author George Saunders will be held from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. in the Honors College Commons.

Seminar: A job selection seminar will be host from 1 to 2:30 p.m. in the University Center Theater, Rooms 103 and 203.

Lecture: A lecture on the Middle East conflict will be from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the Oberholtzer Hall Ballroom.

Tuesday

Art Talk: The Brown Bag Gallery Talk series will be featuring a lecture by Center for Creative Work Director John Harvey about artist Anton Ginzburg from noon to 2 p.m. in the Blaffer Art Museum.

Ceremony: Barnes and Noble  will have a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate their new location in the New UC from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.

Student Government Association: A State of the Union watch party will be held from 7 to 10 p.m. in the University Center Theater.

Wednesday

Dining: The UC Dining Services will have a ribbon cutting ceremony 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Memorial: The World Trade Center Memorial Dedication ceremony will be from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in front of the UC Theater.

Music: Guest artist Fredi Gerling will teach a violin master class from 4 to 6 p.m. in the Moores School of Music, Room 160.

Open House: The Honors College will host its open house from 5 to 8 p.m.

Drive: A blood drive will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Entrance 14 Circle near Philip Guthrie Hoffman Hall.