Campus

Calendar: Feb. 24 to Feb. 26

Monday

Bauer: The on-campus recruiting season begins, and organizations will interview students from a range of educational backgrounds from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the second floor of Michael J. Cemo Hall in the Rockwell Career Center. Students must schedule interviews beforehand.

Training: A technology training workshop will offer courses on Microsoft Office competency tailored to all levels, and they are open to students, faculty and staff from 10 a.m. to noon in the Learning Commons Training Area in the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library.

Literature: A creative writing session will be presented by Elizabeth Strout from 2:30 to 4 p.m. in The Honors College on the second floor of the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library.

Entertainment: In celebration of the UH Philanthropy Week, a karaoke night will be hosted from 7 to 9 p.m. at Lynn Eusan Park.

Music: A guest piano recital by musician Wilis Delony of Louisiana State University will include works by Johannes Brahms, Sergei Rachmaninoff and his own compositions from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Dudley Recital Hall in the Fine Arts Building.

Music: A percussion ensemble will perform from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in the Moores Opera House.

Tuesday

Alumnus: Students will be able to sign thank-you cards for alumni donors who have given back to the University in honor of UH Philanthropy Week from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Philip Guthrie Hoffman Hall Breezeway.

Bauer: An accounting information session on Certification in Accountancy Program and Masters in Science in Accounting will be presented at 6:30 p.m. at Melcher Hall, Room 302.

Lecture: Human rights in business ethics will be discussed by Corrine Lewis from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in the Law Center Heritage Room.

Wednesday

Music: A symphonic band and winds performance will include works by Vincent Persichetti and others from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Moores Opera House.

Networking: A Rising Stars Mixer will be hosted in honor of UH Philanthropy Week from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Melcher Hall Backdrum, which faces the University Center. Free food and refreshments will be provided.

Film: A “Kill Bill” movie marathon will be presented by Student Video Network from 5 to 11 p.m. in the New University Center Theater. Free popcorn and drinks will be provided.

Student Government: A voter deputization session will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. in the University Center North Senate Chambers.