Campus

Calendar: Feb. 27 to Mar. 2

Today

Screening: A workshop by Counseling and Psychological Services will explore stress and ways to combat eating disorders from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center.

Session: A child trauma program informational session will take place from 12:30 to 1 p.m. in the Graduate College of Social Work, Room 110K.

Lecture: The role of education in 21st century India will be discussed by the vice chancellor of Delhi University, Dinesh Singh, at 1:30 p.m. in the Rockwell Pavilion of the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library.

Network: A “Meet the Dean” event for the C.T. Bauer College of Business will bring professionals, alumni and students together off campus from 5 to 6:30 p.m. in The Woodlands Waterway Marriott.

Men’s Basketball: The Cougars will compete against Memphis University from 8 to 11 p.m. at Hofheinz Pavilion. It will be aired on CBS Sports Network.

Friday

Lecture: A discussion about digital methods in traditional humanities scholarship will be discussed in “Processes and Products in the Digital Humanities” from 3 to 5 p.m. in Agnes Arnold Hall, Room 106.

Music: The two-day Moores School of Music Jazz Festival will bring middle school, high school and guest performances to the University from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Moores Opera House.

Fair: The Business Career Fair will bring more than 100 companies looking for business majors, minors and alumni from noon to 4 p.m. on the second floor the Hilton UH. Professional attire is required.

Art: A Bowl-A-Thon will bring local craftsmen, artists and students together to create bowls to raise money for charity from 3 to 7 p.m. in the Fine Arts Building Ceramic Studio, Room 124.

Saturday

Women’s Basketball: The Cougars will face off against Memphis University from 2 to 5 p.m. at Hofheinz Pavilion.

Performance: Written by Timberlake Wertenbaker and directed by Jack Young, Our Country’s Good, a play that takes place in 1789 Australia, will perform at the Quintero Theatre, hosted by the UH School of Theatre and Dance. Tickets are $20 for general admission, $15 for faculty, staff and alumni, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.