Campus

Calendar: March 27 to 30

Thursday

Drive: All week long, students can drop off new and gently used women’s suits for Dress for Success to help women who are unable to afford new attire enter the workforce. Drop-offs are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Career Services Center at the University Center North, Room 201.

Workshop: A technology training workshop to train students, faculty and staff of all levels in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and other software will be held in mini sessions from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library.

Friday

Performance: Dancers from the Houston community will perform at the Wortham Theatre from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. General admission is $20; faculty, staff and alumni admission is $15; and admission for seniors is $12 and for students is $10.

Lecture: Sanjog Misra, professor of marketing at UCLA, will be the latest speaker in the Marketing Research Seminar Series 365B Melcher Hall from 10:30 a.m. to noon.

Baseball: The Cougars will face off against the Memphis Tigers at Cougar Field from 6:30 to 10 p.m.

Saturday

Walk: The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention will host the Out of the Darkness Campus Walk, held free at Lynn Eusan Park from 9 p.m. to midnight. The walk is a fundraising campaign to raise awareness for AFSP’s “vision to create a world without suicide,” according to the official website.