Campus

Calendar: April 21 to 23

Monday

Training: Staff, faculty and students can learn how to use Microsoft Office and other software from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the M. D. Anderson Memorial Library Learning Commons.

Music: A percussion ensemble directed by Blake Wilkins will be performing from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in the Moores Opera House. Student tickets are $7.

Tuesday

Festival: Students can learn about environmental causes and sustainability during the UH Earth Day Festival from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Lynn Eusan Park.

Lecture: A panel of sociologists will discuss the evolution of marriage in America as part of the Friends of Women’s Studies from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Rockwell Pavilion on the second floor of the M. D. Anderson Memorial Library.

Music: A wind ensemble under the tutelage of director David Bertman will perform from 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Moores Opera House. Student tickets are $7.

Wednesday

Celebration: A flash mob to celebrate Shakespeare’s 450th birthday will held from 4:50 to 6:50 p.m. by the fountains between Farish Hall and Ezekiel W. Cullen Building.

Networking: The director of recruiting for Pappas Restaurants will interact with students and answer questions related to the hospitality industry from 1 to 1:50 p.m. in room S125 in the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management.

Art: The Center for Creative Work will host an art show from 5 to 10 p.m. in The Honors College.

Workshop: A Food for Thought workshop will teach students stress management skills from noon to 1 p.m. in the Student Services Center 1, Room 210D.

Softball: The University will compete against Houston Baptist from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the Cougar Softball Stadium.

Party: Student Program Board will host the SpringFest Glowout from 8 p.m. to midnight at Lynn Eusan Park.