The Cougar News Services" />
side bar
logo
Saturday, September 23, 2023

Activities & Organizations

KAO house catches fire


The Kappa Alpha Order’s fraternity house caught fire last night, forcing a few of its┬ábrothers out and staying with friends.

On Nov. 18, a fire broke out in the attic. KAO members who lived at the house attempted to put the fire out themselves, but with no such luck.

Members believed that the fire was started due to faulty wiring; they turned the heater on for the first time two days ago and had a electrician come in to check it out.

The members who reside in the house will stay with friends until repairs are complete.

[email protected]


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑
  • Sign up for our Email Edition

  • Polls

    What about UH will you miss the least this summer?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...