Friday, May 26, 2017

MyUH Self Service returns with user-friendly update

The updated myUH Self Service program should be more mobile-friendly, said Katina McGhee, the executive director of Campus Solutions Services.

The myUH Self Service is up and running again Monday after being inaccessible for an update, maintenance and repairs since Thursday.

Students use the system to sign up for classes, pay tuition, book academic advising appointments and more.

The new myUH has a new look and feel as it relates to how students navigate, said Katina McGhee, the executive director of Campus Solutions Services. The system now features a home page with tiles that will link to the functions that support their ability to conduct business with the university, she said.

Students should also be able to more easily use myUH on their personal devices.

“The software provided has started a continuous deployment of responsive technology which allows information to adapt to the device that is being used, thus allowing for a more user friendly experience on personal devices,” McGhee said.

McGhee added that the changes come as part of the updates and improvements provided through the software provider, and in order to get the full benefit of support from the provider, the University will need to remain current with the updates.

Tags:

Does the construction along Spur 5, which will eventually impact the U.S. 59 north and south on-ramps from I-45, affect your commute to class?

• Yes, my commute will be dramatically different and much longer (36%, 38 Votes)
    • My commute will be slightly impacted, but it's not too much of a nuisance (29%, 31 Votes)
    • I don't commute/ I never use I-45 or Spur 5 (23%, 24 Votes)
    • I commute but had no idea about the construction (12%, 13 Votes)

Total Voters: 106