Live Score: UH takes on Memphis

Entering Friday nights contest, UH receiver Jeremy singleton has 16 catches for a total of 290 yards in four touchdowns. | James Schillinger/The Cougar

In the final home game of the regular season, Houston hosts Memphis with a chance to be just the second team in program history to go undefeated in conference play.

Follow along with our live scoring updates throughout the game:

Final: Houston 24, Memphis 13

Tune finished with 264 yards passing along with 73 on the ground, scoring both through the air and on the ground. His leading receiver was Dell, who caught seven passes for 100 yards and a touchdown.

Henry had 104 yards from scrimmage and a touchdown as well for the Cougars.

Senior cornerback Marcus Jones came up with two interceptions in the game and the Cougar defense allowed 322 total yards on the night.

16 penalties were called with 11 going against the Cougars for a total of 122-yards.

Fourth Quarter (1:43): Houston 31, Memphis 13

Sophomore running back Ta’Zhawn Henry scored on a 4-yard touchdown to put the game on ice after the Cougar defense forced a turnover on downs.

This was Henry’s first score of the game to go along with his 104 yards total from scrimmage.

Fourth Quarter (3:24): Houston 24, Memphis 13

Senior kicker Dalton Witherspoon split the uprights on a 34-yard field goal attempt to put the Cougars back up two scores late in the fourth quarter.

The kick capped off a five play 29-yard drive that gave UH its first points of the second half.

Fourth Quarter (14:52): Houston 21, Memphis 13

After a punt by UH, the Tigers brought the game within one score after a Kemp split the uprights again on a 22-yard field goal to cap off an eight play 86-yard drive.

Third Quarter (4:31): Houston 21, Memphis 10

Following a targeting call and multiple penalties against the Cougar defense, Memphis got its first touchdown of the game off a 5-yard touchdown pass from freshman quarterback Seth Henigan to junior running back Asa Martin out of the backfield.

Senior safety Gleson Sprewell was called for targeting and ejected from the game.

Second Quarter (0:53): Houston 21, Memphis 3

Tune took over and hit Singleton for another big catch and run that set up the 20-yard touchdown run by Tune himself after McCaskill exited the game with an apparent injury.

This is just Tune’s second rushing touchdown of the season.

Second Quarter (2:55): Houston 14, Memphis 3

The Tigers got on the board for the first time tonight after a nine play 65-yard drive was capped off with a 28-yard field goal by freshman kicker David Kemp.

Second Quarter (5:40): Houston 14 , Memphis 0

A 39-yard catch and run by junior wide receiver Jeremy Singleton from junior quarterback Clayton Tune set up the 19-yard touchdown pass to sophomore wide receiver Nathaniel Dell to put the Cougars up two scores.

Dell went down with an injury earlier in the drive, but came back and made the touchdown grab.

Second Quarter (14:03): Houston 7, Memphis 0

A blocked punt by sophomore Ja’Kori Morgan that was recovered by junior linebacker Elijah Gooden to set the Cougars up at the Memphis 36-yard line.

On the first play of the ensuing drive, freshman running back Alton McCaskill took it 36-yards for the score in what is now his longest touchdown run of the season.