Campus

Calendar: Feb. 3 to 5

Monday

Workshop: Technology training courses covering Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint will be open to students, faculty and staff of all skill levels from 10 a.m. to noon in the Learning Commons Training Area at the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library. Seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.

Carnival: Students can celebrate Black History Week from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lynn Eusan Park.

Lecture: A Brown Bag Gallery Talk will feature professor John Harvey as he discusses Anton Ginzberg’s Terra Corpus from noon to 2 p.m. in the Blaffer Art Museum. Discussions are open to the public.

Workshop: A resume development session will be held from noon to 1 p.m. in the Graduate College of Social Work, Room 110L.

Tuesday

Counseling: Counseling and Psychological Services will have a “Food for Thought Workshop” for combating the blues from noon to 1 p.m. in the Student Services Center 1, Room 210D.

Music: A Woody Witt’s faculty recital will be held featuring works of Hsing-Jung Tsai Shostakovich and other composers from 7:30 to 9 p.m. at Moores Opera House. Tickets are $7 for students.

Wednesday

Webinar: An MBA informational session on transitioning a professional career will be held from noon to 1 p.m. online here.

Seminar: A Nonprofit Leadership Alliance informational session for undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students will be held from noon to 1 p.m. in the Graduate College of Social Work, Room 439.

Art: “Window into Houston” will have its public reception for artist J. Hill’s live performance installation in collaboration with a Houston-based circus performer from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at 110 Milam Street.

Film: Black History Week will be celebrated with a movie night from 7 to 10 p.m. in Agnes Arnold Hall, Auditorium 1.

Men’s Basketball: The Cougars will take on Louisville from 8 to 11 p.m. at Hofheinz Pavilion.