Campus

Calendar: April 17 to 20

Thursday

Art: Graduate students in the School of Art will host a gallery talk about their exhibited work from noon to 1 p.m. in the Blaffer Art Museum in the Fine Arts Building.

Reception: A gathering to honor retiring lecturer Jim Wortman will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. in the Hilton UH’s Flamingo Ballroom.

Art: Two Masters of Fine Arts students, Aaron Bielish and Lauren Moya Ford, will perform their thesis exhibition performances from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Blaffer Art Museum in the Fine Arts Building.

Baseball: The Cougars will compete against the University of South Florida from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at Cougar Field.

Friday

Workshop: Learn how to operate Blackboard Learn from 10 to 11:30 a.m. in the Classroom and Business Building, Room 212.

Softball: The Cougars will face off against the University of South Florida from 1 to 3 p.m. and from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the Cougar Softball Stadium.

Ceremony: Military and patriot cords will be given to veterans and military graduates during a graduate ceremony from 6 to 8 p.m. at Melcher Hall.

Theater: The School of Theatre and Dance will put on a production of “The Philadelphia Story” from 8 to 10 p.m. in the Wortham Theater. Student tickets are $10.

Saturday

Softball: The Cougars will take on the University of South Florida from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Cougar Softball Stadium.

Baseball: The Cougars will challenge the University of South Florida from 2 to 3 p.m. at Cougar Field.

Sunday

Music: A percussion ensemble will perform under the direction of Blake Wilkins from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in the Moores Opera House. Student tickets are $12.