KAO house catches fire
The Kappa Alpha Order’s fraternity house caught fire last night, forcing a few of its brothers out and staying with friends.
On Nov. 18, a fire broke out in the attic. KAO members who lived at the house attempted to put the fire out themselves, but with no such luck.
Members believed that the fire was started due to faulty wiring; they turned the heater on for the first time two days ago and had a electrician come in to check it out.
The members who reside in the house will stay with friends until repairs are complete.