Crime News

Crime Report: Feb. 9 to 15

The following is a partial report of campus crime that occurred between Feb. 9 and 15. All information is selected from the files of the UH Department of Public Safety. Information or questions regarding the cases below should be directed to UH DPS at 713-743-3333 or [email protected].

Feb. 9

Theft: A student reported reported losing his keys on Feb. 5 at the Bayou Oaks Apartments. His vehicle was missing four days later. The case is active, pending new information.

Theft: Two students reported their unsecured tablet and cell phone at Farish Hall. The case is active, pending new information.

Theft: A student reported reported the theft of his secured bicycle at the Welcome Center. The case is active, pending new information.

Feb. 11

Burglary of a Building or Habitation: A student reported someone entered his room and stole cash in the Cambridge Oaks Apartments. The case is active.

Theft: A faculty member reported his unsecured briefcase stolen at the Wortham Theater. The case is active, pending new information.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: A student reported his secured vehicle burglarized on parking lot 16E. The case is active, pending new information.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: A student reported his secured vehicle burglarized on parking lot 16I. The case is active, pending new information.

Feb. 12

Theft: A student reported his unsecured backpack stolen at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. This case is active, pending new information.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: A student reported his secured vehicle burglarized on parking lot 9C. The case is active.

Feb. 14

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: A student reported someone entered her unsecured vehicle on parking lot 21A. The case is active, pending new information.