• The FBI is forbidden from gathering intelligence from potential Muslim terrorist in their own communities … at the behest of the Justice Department and Obama. The FBI cannot act until invited by a Muslim Community Organizer about a potential terrorist or plot

And you can bet that a Clinton Administration will continue the same policy that Obama started.

So is Donald Trump so far off base about his comments on Muslim immigration? Not at all. It’s a common sense statement … and should be who we are. But we have a lot of really stupid people out there due to public school dumbing-down two generations of students who have never seen the bad side of Socialism. Which explains Obama’s approvals at or over 50% following a terrorist attack.

Any individual that can think reasonably … and can put 2-and-2 together … can see a pattern with Obama’s Administration holding with kid gloves potential Islamic Terrorist. A terrorist attack happens, and Socialist go for law-abiding peoples guns and not the terrorist … but Obama will never admit that he did his part in allowing Omar Mateen to attack the gay nightclub, per the reasons stated above.

Obama is now implying the use of Net Neutrality, which he states will reduce communications between terrorist, but it will be his play for taking over the internet, which will limit information for all. Thank God real Americans have guns.