SGA President announces sanctions on VP

Bowing to pressures from students angry over a social media controversy, the SGA President has announced sanctions for the vice president.

Vice President Rohini Sethi’s five sanctions include a 50-day suspension beginning Aug. 1, mandatory attendance of the Libra Project diversity workshop, mandatory attendance of three cultural events per month, a reflection letter and a public presentation in the Senate Meeting on Sep. 28.

“Since her original post, I have not felt that she has understood or respected how her actions have affected the people around her, as well as the reputation of SGA and the university,” SGA President Shane Smith said in a statement. “I believe that many of the actions she took only further escalated the situation and were not in the best interests of the organization.”

During a Senate Meeting held Wednesday, the bill SGAB-5304 was drafted and gave Smith one-time power to determine Sethi’s suspension. It was passed with 13 votes of approval, two against and one abstaining.

Between the Senate Meeting and the sanctions’ announcement, five more days of suspension were added.

“I am confident that Rohini has the ability to learn from this experience and become a better leader and a better person,” Smith said in a statement. “I will join Rohini in many of the assignments listed below and will encourage other members of SGA to do so, as well.”

A screenshot of the statement and Sethi’s sanctions are below.

Untitled Untitled2

• It’s all about having power and control over non-blacks; especially, whites. They know most non-whites are chickens who won’t fight back, so they are allowed to do whatever they want. The sad thing is that they are so stupid that they don’t realize this crap is only going to hurt in the job market. Do you think people are going to hire blacks, when they will sue, because someone said something as horrible as ” All Lives Matter?” The travesty! ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder who commits most of the crime on the U of H campus? I know who does in the city of Houston.

• Too many people forget that Rev. MLK was assassinated by a Progressive Democrat supporter. I would also note that #BlackLivesMatter is very active primarily on Progressive Plantations like Houston, Austin, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. that have been controlled for decades by Progressive Democrat Elitist Masters thru their Uncle Tom Overseers like Jackson, Sharpton, etc.

• Wow, I would have resigned. It’s ridiculous to make someone go through all that just for saying “all lives matter”. This SGA is a joke and they just lost total respect from their student body.

• It’s not because she said “all lives matter” it’s because she said “forget black lives matter” I agree, she should have resigned. Someone with that perspective couldn’t possibly represent the student body of one of the most diverse schools in the country. These sanctions were placed on her because she refused to resign or even express remorse for completely dismissing one sector of the UH student body. Had she said “forget blue lives matter” the President would have had her head!

• ” Black Lives Mater” means forget about all other races. It’s based on a lie. Funny how people like you say it’s because blacks are just so oppressed and mistreated and cops are killing them by the dozens, but yet you have no proof of any of this. Freddie Gray was arrested over 25 times, the same with all the other criminals killed by cops. If the freaking Justice system is so messed up, why were they even out on the streets. People aren’t going to put up with this BS much longer and you are just making more people vote for Trump. The IQs are so low that people like you and others don’t get this.

• Um, boo. She said that after cops were killed by a racist black person. She meant the movement and not the race. If you can’t see that, maybe you should go back to 2nd grade. Maybe, stop pulling things at of context to suit your narrative. Just remember that in life when you mistreat people and go after them for something like this, that one day, the same thing will happen to you.

• I think you are putting too much emphasis on her use of the term “forget black lives matter.” Using forget the way she did is a popular colloquialism. For instance, someone my say, “I want to run for city council.” And someone might reply, “Forget that, I would run for mayor.” Yes, there is some implication of one having higher status, but it doesn’t mean to diminish the other option to non-existence.

What happened to this young vice president is an embarrassment to her and this school. It all comes down to being ignorant — and doing ignorant. The people who pushed for this punishment need to do some soul searching. Their actions against this young lady seem no different than than mob-rule that led to the lynchings of the past.

Eventually, I think these misguided young black youth will realize they are being bamboozled by a sham organization. If these well-intended youth would do more research into who is actually funding and running this organization I don’t think they would stay with it very long. BLM masks its racist and separatist agenda with the guise of caring about a topic that is built on a false narrative. The leaders are merely using the bodies of the marchers to give a sense of legitimacy to them.

If they want legitimacy they need to address the cultural and community causes that lead to why so many young black males find themselves in the presence of law enforcement. If they wanted legitimacy they would form citizen watches and roam their neighborhoods helping to squash crime perpetrated by blacks on their own people.

There is no doubt there are many problems in black communities, and many them lead right back to poverty, single-parent homes, lack of male mentors, etc. I admit these issues do create a vortex difficult to overcome, but the answer is not becoming a criminal. The truth I don’t have the answer, but I can see what is not the answer. The answer is not resisting arrest, the answer is not attacking the police, and most of all the answer is not Black Lives Matter.

• Splitting hairs makes no difference. Forget Black Lives Matter has a completely different meaning without ALL Lives matter & that is not the case here. Both things were said. The student did nothing wrong

• They have lost respect from the alumni, too–and I will lose respect for the university administration if this idiocy continues.

• UH SGA and Mr. Smith have come to a fair punishment for Ms. Rohini. I hope these sanctions restore the student body’s faith in SGA and Ms. Rohini. Bravo!

• She shouldn’t have been punishment. Do you really think there is something wrong with saying ” ALL Lives Matter;” especially, after cops were ambushed and killed in a racist attack? You really need help if you do. I’m really hoping one day you say something harmless and these idiots, or someone else, punish you for it. BLM is racist and they have been violent;especially, on a few college campuses. On one, they pushed white students up against walls and screamed racists things at them and guess what? They weren’t punished, even though it was on tape, but yet you want this girl punished. Please get help.

• I truly don’t think these morons can see any farther then the end of their noses. The ramifications of their type of behavior could have dire consequences should free speech ever really be needed to right a political wrong some day

• So holding a minority opinion in a political body on an American campus is now cause for removal and banishment? SGA Pres. Shane Smith is basically Joseph Stalin without the awesome porn-stache. You remember Stalin…right? The guy who executed tens of millions of Russian citizens for holding opinions that differed from his? Except for degree, this is no different. And what these fools fail to recognize is that Campus diversity is useless as an educational or socialization tool if every student must pass the same opinion/belief litmus test.

• Truly sad.
          BTW: they are Progressive Plantations with Elitist Masters and Uncle Tom Overseers controlling the Proletariat Serfs.

• I wonder the reactions of possible future employers of Shane Smith when they google his name.

Seem likely that he had done more harm to himself then anyone else.

• Bingo. My firm googles all applicants looking for exactly this kind of fascist, group-think nonsense. Mr. Smith has significantly narrowed the number of his potential future employers. Acting the “Little Napolean” by yanking the reins on a fellow student may feel great today but it will have decades-long negative ramifications on his employability. Too bad for him.

• No, you have invented a delusional reality and arrived at false conclusions based on your unrealistic, and self absorbed juvenile attitudes. Furthermore U have made yourselves and the University of Houston look like idiots who’s educations won’t be worth the paper your diploma will be printed on.
      Such stupidity has no place in a University. Your complete ignorance of your own failures say much about the decline of the University of Houston which once was a decent place of learning.

• The student body is out of touch with REALITY if they agree in any way , shape, or form with this ludicrous punishment. Ms Rohini is a HERO . Smith will never have a job in the US, hope he’s still yelling BRAVO then

• Hmm…a public university denying a student free speech. I believe that is a violation of her civil rights which will put federal and state funding in jeopardy. I hope she takes it up the chain. What she said was not offensive at all…and you people need to grow up because you’ll never be employable. We don’t have “safe spaces” in offices in the real world, so buck up now, kiddies.

Also, love how they went around their own rules to sanction this young lady. I can tell you…U of H is going to lose a lot of $$$ this fall because of these clowns and the anti-gun student body president they have.

• Sadly the High Court decided that college campuses enjoy a truncated version of our civil rights., The rights of press, arms and movement may be curtailed for the interests of an atmosphere of education. Better to just withdraw and seek a scholarship from a right minded constructionist University elsewhere. What good is a degree from Houston now anyway?

• She’s allowed her free speech, and she is more than welcome to face the consequences of her hate speech.

• The Harvard Business Review just released the first major study on the effectiveness of “diversity training” and according to their conclusions the multi-billion dollar diversity training industry is built on a foundation of bull**** (a/k/a critical race theory). In short, diversity training is more likely to harden bias in participants than to inculcate what SJWs call “cultural competency.” So ordering Sethi to take diversity training is purely punitive.

https://hbr.org/2016/07/why-diversity-programs-fail

• Are non-blacks the only ones that have to take diversity, because I feel like the majority of black people would benefit from this? Also, are these university punishments just with this organization, or is she being punished school-wise? If it’s just, because of this organization, why not just quit? If it has to do with the school, I feel like she really has a great legal case.

• You hit the nail on the head. The people who need cultural diversity training are not the ones getting it.

• Completely agree . Anyone who was born in the US and went to public schools is likely to be very accepting of other cultures and ethnicities. This, however, is not true for immigrants who came to this country as adults and work here in our culturally diverse society. Ironically, these courses are aimed at Americans rather then these newly arrived foreigners who are much more likely to treat women, children or the poor differently then everyone else.

• Someone ought to take that statement, attach it to the toe of their boot, and then put their boot up Smith’s backside, and for an encore slap the rest of these whiny, totalitarian brats so hard it’s heard in Austin.

• you UH students are too dumb to be in Austin .

or else y’all would be here already, bringing down the average GPA.

P.S. I’ve only heard UH and A&M students bash UT and the only Cougar a Longhorn recognizes is your mother. At least we have a rivalry with A&M.

• Courts have found again and again that 1st amendment rights apply in situations like these on public university campuses. I would fight this tooth and nail. Let the university try to defend their behavior in shutting down this student. This PC, white guilt crud needs to end.

• Were I her, I think I would look for a different University, one that is NOT founded on Left BS !!!!!

• Where would you find such a University these days in America that isn’t a Christian campus? You won’t. It would be better to get more students tethered to God anyways. You can tell by their comments and the decision they’re totally lost in their thinking. Christian University sounds like the right place to learn the truth and get their minds straightened out. Besides, it would drive the left nuts.

• I don’t get all the followers who says Freedom of Speech only means the government can’t punish you. First of all, the government can punish you for your speech. If people don’t believe me, ask people who have been punished for threatening a President. Secondly, if regular businesses and people can punish you for what you say, then we really don’t have freedom. The people of today just seem to be changing English, government, History and not for the better.

• Because that’s what freedom of speech actually means legally in the first amendment. Freedom of speech doesn’t mean you can tell your neighbor that their cooking sucks and then complain that your rights were violated because they punished you by banning you from future dinner invitations.

• It does if they take your money or money from say, the HOA you both belong to in order to do it. People have this delusional notion that freedom of speech applies only to overt government action; it does not. Assuming that the position is an elected position, the SGA should not have the right to persecute members over speech others dislike. And evidently they didn’t; they had to create a new rule to use, one time, for this. If she sues, she wins. They made a rule just to persecute her. Incredibly foolish.

• this is a typical behavior of a mean girl.
            they use other people to punish someone.
            For girls the status is very important.

This classical female behavior.
            Smart sociopath do the same.

A typical man would just hit you in the face and be direct.
            Woman will make you suffer.

You people dont recognize it, because feminists kept telling you that all stereotypes about women are false.

But all male stereotypes are ok, and should be used against men.
            And feminist will always present themselves as the nicest person, who only think about minorities.
            (women never marry a minority comparing to men)

Are you noticing a pattern?

• What? You poor thing. You actually think this makes sense. Yes, it does mean you shouldn’t suffer consequences for what you say, unless it incites violence, or fear, which they did in Ferguson, but somehow they weren’t punished. Who decides what is wrong to say, honey? The majority? Um, the majority agreed with Hitler if you remember and you see how that turned out. The majority is wrong a lot of times, because the majority can be made up of a lot of followers. If someone has high self-esteem they will be able to handle someone telling them their cooking sucks and ask how to make it better. You don’t get this. Now, shouldn’t you be punished for what you just said, by your logic?

• unless he pays for the dinners with her/his taxes.
          right?
          As private citizen/corp do what you like, and invite who you like.

BTW, are you saying that bakery should make wedding cake for LGBT couples?

I guess now it’s different in your mind.

• you delete my comments because it’s true.
          you are hurt by truth?
          What did I say is so bad?
          That feminist stereotyping males, but oh my god, we stereotype a woman?
          It’s absurd.
          Just another conformation that we live in a matriarchy.
          I guess I have to keep saying that women are great to have a voice.
          (you are shutting down a visual minority & an immigrant from a Communist country.
          I know the oppression and PC correctness first hand.
          you are just …. nothing)

• Maybe the cow urine drinking, non-showering, public defecating rapist Hindu needs to realize she’s a minority and stop spreading racism. We are well aware that all lives matter, however it is used by racists to undermine the BLM movement.

• cow drinking, non showering, rapist? What a hypocrite you are.
        Its you and your psycho, pathetic, unevolved, single celled brain that is the minority.
        Its your fascist, bigoted, psychotic, shallow, narrow mind which cannot comprehend that your narcissistic , self absorbed and juvenile attitude is NOT the majority except in your own delusional small mind.
        Apparently you can’t even COUNT. The responses on here are overwhelmingly against YOU. And we donate the money honey. And with BLM supporting only the criminal element- good luck with that keeping you in business.

• It needs to be undermined. It’s based on a lie. First of all, blacks aren’t treated any differently in this country. If anything, they are treated better. Affirmative action, can say racist things and not get punished, don’t have to have the grades of others, etc. If the Justice system is so unfair, why did all these blacks criminals who were killed have so many arrests and yet were out on the streets? I was on a jury where this black guy beat this Hispanic kid with a bat while robbing them, we had to let him off, because we didn’t have enough evidence. Afterwards, they came in and told us all his past arrests for robbery and assault and women were actually crying, because they felt so bad for the kid who had brain damage, because of this.. So, maybe instead of playing victims and protesting people, work and study harder and be happy that any criminal is in jail, boo.

• Aww look another lil snowflake who doesn’t like the truth. Its not racist when we treat white people exactly the same way.

We hold white criminals accountable. We disown white criminals in fact. You don’t see white people crying on TV because a white criminal got shot resisting arrest. We tell our white children to STFU and do what you are told and if U are dumb enough to get into trouble be prepared for the consequences & don’t expect help from mom and dad.

We make white people responsible for their own lives; both their successes & failures. We don’t blame the cops, mommy, daddy, teacher, boss, or society when white people fail.

Why don’t we all get REAL HONEST here and say what the REAL problem is. Because I don’t see SUCCESSFUL MINORITIES dancing in the streets and crying RACISM.
          The only people whining are criminals and people who are supporting criminals. WHAT A JOKE.
          Criminals are ALL murderers. They are CANCER in a community, they kill slowly over time anything and anyone. And BLM has criminals dancing in the streets.
          U are a LOSER no matter what color U are.

• The BLM is Marxist garbage created to defend THUGS AND RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS.

You no more care for black’s lives THAN YOU DO FOR CREATING ANY WORTH AND VALUE in society. You are nihilist trash, you ignore black children getting massacred in ghettos by BLACK GANGSTERS, and you defend those gangsters when they are killed resisting arrest.

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN BLACK COPS ARE SHOT?
        CALLING THEM UNCLE TOMS?

The most telling justice here is when trash like you are raped and beaten by the thugs you defend, and then complain when the PIGS don’t show up fast enough.

• Ironically this group springs up when we have a black president elected by WHITE people

If white people are SO racist I can’t imagine how that happened.

• the “white people” who voted for the commie, did so because of liberal white guilt. this “honky cracka” didn’t vote for at sorry little mutt.

• Nextum – wow, you are really blind to your own hatred. It’s quite obvious that you are the true racist. I suppose you agree with the Texas Tech Black Student Union which posted:
        “White lives don’t matter.
        Blue lives don’t matter.
        Only Black Lives Matter”.

• This has become a pattern on college campuses across the nation. The problem is none of these students has a clue about any of the real threats we face in the world today. Americans are dying in the war on terror overseas, but no one here even sees a coffin anymore. To these kids death is something you can fix by pressing the reset button in the video game. They are clueless about REAL suffering, REAL sacrifice, and REAL injustice.

Lets be honest, the offenses that REALLY appall them are responsibility & accountability, because they want NEITHER. They are the entitled bunch who thinks they are deserving of everything and shouldn’t be made to do ANYTHING to get it.

• I am ashamed of what the UH student body has turned into. Freedom of discourse? Apparently not at UH. No patience or maturity, either.

• Day-amn…what a bunch of malevolent little fascists with a such stunning intellectual deficits that the question must asked… how did they meet the entrance requirements? Certainly they have no workable knowledge or interest in history and civics. How embarrassing that we Americans tolerate such brattish ignorance in our college students. How retro Orwell, crybabies.

• It’s not really hard at U of H. The entrance requirements aren’t very stringent and basically they are becoming just as bad as PVU and TSU. You basically go there, if you don’t want to leave Houston, you can’t get in at another college, you are a minority, and if you are a athlete. I’m sorry, to the few who go there who are brilliant.

• UH is ranked in the top 10 schools for “hardest school to earn an A”. UH is home to the #1 entrepreneurship program in the nation, #1 sales program, and so much more. The entrance requirements are competitive depending on which college you are applying for. Please do not doubt the capabilities and work ethics of UH students.

• I’m sorry, but I don’t think you would have many of the students, if this was true. I’ve heard so many that go there and who have graduated from there who don’t even speak proper English. I’m sure in your case, you are one of the exceptions, so don’t take this personally. I think it was probably harder for you to get in because you are Asian. Sadly, colleges require you to have higher scores and grades. No one talks about this, but I have had people who have worked at other colleges who have told me this. I didn’t doubt it. Just read my last sentence above.

• Maybe its hard to earn an A because the students are so stupid. Evidence is pointing towards this conclusion.

• I’m sorry, you’re mistaking ‘hard to earn an A’ as credible, which does not correlate whatsoever.

Earning an ‘A’ at another college(UT AUSTIN) demonstrates how much time and effort you put in towards that class, not that its impossible and difficult.

Sometimes, you LEARN the most with the easiest A’s.

Please, competitive? Try McCombs, where if you don’t have a 3.8 you’re not going anywhere. and Sales(really ???) and Entrepreneurship(I’ve been running my own business since freshman year).

Can’t teach experience, girl.

• The POS, Shane A. Smith, must be an atheist. Atheists are their own little gods and can determine which lives matter and which should die. Stalin and Mao took out hundreds of millions that they felt didn’t matter.

• How dare you insulted atheists by comparing us to Mr.Smith and take note of some of the more non-religion foundering fathers such as Jefferson and Paine and their writings.

———————————

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.

Thomas Paine

In no instance have… the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people.

James Madison

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.

-Thomas Jefferson

• Say good bye to my alumni donation
    What an embarrassment.
    I will donate to a University which actually knows what Fairness, equality, and freedom of speech is. Not to mention one which knows and appreciates the TRUE value of EVERY human life.
    What a disgusting display of fascism from the University. I hope the student gets a lawyer and sues them up one end and down the other. And I hope they take their money and go to another school one who doesn’t cater to little snowflakes who can’t handle a thing called REALITY.

Black Lives Matter has become a race baiting, excuse for thugs to disobey the law.
    If people REALLY cared about black lives they would combat black crime which kills fully 40 people for every 1 black shot by a policeman, and MOST of those were shot resisting arrest.
    You don’t get to resist arrest snowflakes. When u break the law Barney the purple dinosaur is not gonna come kiss your knuckles and transport U magically to court. Its actually a SERIOUS thing to break the law.
    The EVIL white people do not support or throw parades for our own WHITE criminals. We disown them. WHY? Because criminals are killers. They kill entire communities SLOWLY over time like a cancer in the brain. They take mothers, fathers, children, siblings, friends, neighbors , coworkers, jobs, businesses, and dignity. We tell our WHITE children that if they find themselves face to face with a policeman and a gun as the result of their own doing, do not CALL home and cry. STFU ,do what you’re told and suffer the consequences. If U get shot. We will pray for U but we won’t be blaming the police.
    This is how we treat our own people. Maybe others think its harsh. But don’t call us racist for treating you EQUALLY.
    We fully support the black community and will offer every resource. But the white community will NEVER support criminals of ANY color

• What kind of children are they “educating” at UH? Apparently UH has become a children’s daycare center.

• what a pc progressive alinskyite wussy smith is. Then he hides behind his excuses rather than growing a set and taking a stand for free speech. Can we say a broadbeam billary “man” who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him.

• Definitely a HillBilly eunuch. His parents must be ashamed, he attacks a woman because he is afraid of the thugs.

• So… write, Ape lives matter 100x? hahaha I have to meet the parents of this cuck Smith. See what kind of losers made this little apparatchik.

• If he’s from TX then most likely he is from one of the Progressive Plantations like Houston, Austin, San Antonio, etc.

• Have you noticed that the majority of the issues that #BlackLivesMatter complains about, always occurs in “big, successful cities,” run by Progressive Democrats for decades? Usually the same cities that have high gun control and Gun Free Zones.

Progressive Democrats: denying minorities their Constitutional Rights for over 100 years just like they did to Rev. MLK, Cassius Clay, and thousands of other US citizens!

• I look forward to refusing to hire ANYONE from University of Houston. Clearly they have been permanently infantasized and are incapable of dealing with the world in a rational and adult manner. Good luck in your future endeavors.

• Please do not judge an entire student body based on the actions of a few! I, one of many, disagree with the actions of SGA.

• How abysmally shortsighted of you.

If you knew anything about UH (or most universities in general) you would know that SGA means little to nothing to the student body as a whole. It is not a representation of the students at UH and in fact, SGA would consider themselves lucky if even 20% of the students voted in SGA elections.

If you went to any university and asked everyone who their SGA VP even was I’d bet money that about every other person wouldn’t even know because that’s how little SGA matters in the scheme of a university, and UH is no different in that regard, except for ours managed to garner national headlines somehow.

• However the SGA does reflect the attitudes and actions of the university’s administrators and professors.

• No it doesn’t.
          The Student Government Association and the administrative mirror The Faculty Senate are by definition two separate entities. Their influence over each other is nonexistent and judging by how often they are at odds with each other I can easily see them not being in line with this decision.
          If people would do a smidgen of research before they get out the pitchforks they’d realize that this is not something that UH as a whole condones and is in fact a tightly knit network of 2ish dozen people that hardly anyone here cares about.

• If you think that a university’s administration and professors, the majority of whom are Progressive, does not affect SGA or other organizations then you are truly delusional. I would also note that I haven’t seen anyone from the administration nor professors that have said anything against the lynch mob that is violating the young lady’s Constitutional Rights. So until someone in authority at UH actually stands up against this Progressive fascism then UH is condoning it by silent consent.

• Except they did: https://twitter.com/UHouston/status/760195178481102848

So spare me the insults because this is what happens when someone who has no affiliation to the school, no familiarity with its workings, and/or willing ignorance to provoke a witch hunt tries to get involved in a situation they can’t comprehend because it involves looking a little bit further than their own nose.

Again, the SGA, the Faculty Senate, and the Board of Regents for that matter are typically at odds with one another, and if you need any reference to that, just review this publication’s archives. Saying that they’re all somehow in cahoots with one another to punish this girl is the truly delusional claim.

• Right. It might help if you actually linked to something.

Don’t let your delusions grow into paranoia. I never said they were in it together however when the administration/faculty allows this type of action to occur then they are complicit. I also find it amusing that you claim the attitude/ideology of the administration/faculty have no influence over students/student organizations.

BTW: My family lives here, as have I although work took me to other places, and I am finally in a position to return this year.

• I find it amusing that a person of right-wing persuasion automatically thinks that colleges and universities are liberal indoctrination institutes.

And I’m not sure if you were making a underhanded statement about my views in relation to your claims about the university, but me defending my school is monumentally different from defending the SGA’s position which is what I think you think I’m doing. I’m not. In fact, I do think this punishment is an overreach, but I don’t let it ruin my day or engage in the witch hunt because SGA barely matters compared to the grand scheme of the entire university or what it represents.

Look, when you make it back to Houston, spend a while at UH, get a drink at The Den or Calhouns, or spend a while in a highly trafficked area of campus. UH’s diversity of background, culture, and ideas is really something special, and it’s unfortunate that stupidity like this is all our school can ever seem to garner national headlines for.

• I am offended and feel like I was given a punch in the stomach by Shane Smith who has sanctioned ANYONE because they believe all lives matter!

Apparently in Mr. Smiths eyes .. some lives are more important than others at this point in time?

• Yes, because White America believed they were more important at a point in time.

Everybody gets one Bobbert.

• You are welcome to leave America since you hate it so much.
        EVEN WITH SLAVERY, blacks in America are TEN THOUSAND TIMES BETTER OFF than blacks in Africa, whose ancestors SOLD BLACK TO SLAVERS.

almost HALF A MILLION AMERICANS gave their lives to end slavery

Millions more will allow you to sacrifice yours to WIPE OUT YOU MARXISTS.

• So, what does that have to do with now? Funny how you said ” White America.” Does that include the Jews, Irish and Italians? The latter were lynched in the biggest mass lynching in the country and were discriminated against just as badly as blacks.

• This is BS.
        White people support the black community.
        White people do not support criminals.

Criminals Kill people…..SLOWLY.
        Criminals kill people even when they are not around. The drug dealer has killed many people and gets away with MANY murders. The addicts who OD’d were someone’s brother, sister, father, mother, son or daughter. They have taken all these people from their loved ones. Does BLM care? No

The gangs have killed businesses and jobs because people refuse to open them up out of fear or intimidation. Does BLM care about all the innocent black people who they prevent from becoming independent business owners? Do they care that they have deprived decent law abiding citizens from making an honest living for their families? NO

Criminals have killed the childhoods of countless children by taking over neighborhoods where they might play. The criminals steal the children, take their lives, their futures, their hope and dreams. The criminals take doctors, lawyers, teachers, and businessmen and turn them into drug dealers, thiefs, and murderers. Does BLM care- no.
        In fact BLM ,in supporting criminals ,is supporting the deaths of COUNTLESS black communities. And the criminals LOVE them. Wouldn’t You?
        White people do not support racism. But neither do we support criminals. White cops who ARE racist are also VERY likely criminals themselves and they will be caught as all criminals are. Most of these shootings were criminals resisting arrest. Some simple truths. Don’t become a criminal. Don’t resist arrest. Don’t mouth off at cops. Respect yourself respect your community. THAT will cut down on cop shootings justified or not.

• Shane would make a fine Maoist. Refuse to do any of it and make them turn you out then sue the university for curtailing free speech. FIRE and the ACLU are natural allies.

• Seems to me there are several things wrong here. Other posters have covered many of them. So I’ll talk about some of the others. It seems to me that if the student government association has a constitution that the SGA legislative body has circumvented their constitution in improper ways. It would seem to me the punished student has valid due process complaints.

The legislative body appears to have passed what is a classic bill of attainder. A bill of attainder is a law passed by a legislative body that pronounces a person guilty of a crime or offense without a trial and punishes that person without a trial. That seems to be exactly what these fascist social justice warriors have done. Bills of Attainder violate the USA constitution and certainly violate the punushed students due process rights and may violate the SGA constitution.

This student should contact FIRE a non profit that provides free lawyers for these kinds of cases. I believe this student would have a very good chance of getting a state or federal judge to enjoin the SGA and put a halt to this matter. The SGA might be able to go through the impeachment process but this bill of attainder approach chosen by these budding fascists is wrong and should be slapped down !

• “Lord of the Flies” comes to the University of Houston…

With SGA Pres. Shane Smith starring in the role of “Jack.”

• The fact that the school senate, accountable to the university, gave Smith “one time unlimited (read: Dictatorial) powers to punish Sethi as was seen fit” speaks to the dangerous nature of these echo chambers that have been crafted for our future generations – where all speech is monitored and subject to the whims of a single ideology. Stalin would be proud.

Much less, it would have been *too hard* and *too public* (they weren’t counting on this social media firestorm) for them to have gone through the outlined procedures in the handbook: 3/4 of student senators to approve impeachment (not likely) and then trial & conviction by the student supreme court of improper conduct (not likely, given the facts of the case)

I sincerely hope that Sethi sues the university (and refuses the almost assured settlement offer) for allowing this charade to go on, rather than shutting down this primadonna, better suited to leading the North Korean student union than the campus-wide one.

• Wait. So this is what a University of Houston “education” gets you? The inability of a student body to allow an opposing point of view?

They’ll all be finding their safe space in the unemployment line, waiting for their government handout.

Everyone, except Ms.Rohini Sethi. I’d hire her anytime.

• SGA President Shane Smith is a misogynist POS. I hope someday he delivers a thoughtful apology to Rohini after figuring out what a POS he was during this time.

• Once more I am of the opinion that Mr. Smith had harm himself more then anyone else as I can not see too many companies hiring him after doing a google search of his name.

• Shane A. Smith, when you look in a mirror, do you see a fascist staring back at you? Because when I see your picture, this is what I see.
    Oh well, onto the Complete List of SJWs you go. Good luck with your job search post graduation, you are gonna be famous.

• Does anyone have a list of the few hundreds student signers of the remove Rohini petition?

If there is a link to that list of names I would suggest posting it here so future employers can access the information.

• I might have to do a FOIA request for that info. The little Progressive Uncle Tom Overseers need to be exposed as worthless POS.

• Lots of little Maos at University of Houston. Next, they will want to open their own “re-education camps”, I suspect.

• WOW. SGA, why dont you just kick her off campus and out of school. While you’re at it maybe you could round up the rest of the students who do not blindly follow your ideology and segregate them off campus until you can have them removed as well. What a hoot. I am so disappointed in the students for allowing this to happen. What a travesty.

• utterly ridiculous. the young lady has first amendment rights.
    who care if a few people get pissed off, she still has a right to her opinions.
    and by the way, all lives matter. regardles of ones skin color or ethnic background.
    the powers give to shane smith for a one time power is absolutely DISGUSTING

maybe those who dont agree with what she says are the ones who need some kind of a diversity workshop and an education on the constitution

• They were just talking about this on Fox News and they said if there are any lawyers out there, call this girl. Apparently, she had a $700 stipend they took away from her. Hopefully, she takes their advice.

• Orwell comes to Texas. Have the wrong opinion that people should all be treated equally and the SGA will make up special rules to sanction you.

This is just baffling. Are we going to assume that every single non-white person in America is by default a victim of oppression and every white person is an oppressor? Seems to me that this “institutional power” that allegedly supports racism against minorities is imaginary. The Black Student Association can tweet out “No White Lives Matter” without sanction, but “All Lives Matter” gets a sanction? That does sound like institutional racism – against white people.

Sounds to me like the pigs have become the new farmers.

I have three children – two of which are nearing college age. None of them will be attending The University of Houston as it is obvious that it is openly hostile towards white people. Have the wrong opinion there are and the University will leverage its institutional might to liable and slander you. That is not a safe place for students to learn and freely express themselves.

If it were me I would sue the college into bankruptcy. What they did to this girl is insane. This Shane Smith character should be held personally liable for damage he has done to this woman’s character. Despite his weasel worded letter that was carefully crafted as to avoid making overt statements about her character, he still is civilly liable for damage. If you read the letter, he states that her actions warrant disciplinary action, but he doesn’t say why. Mr Smith, if you are going to call someone a racist then do it you coward. Put your money where your mouth is.

• And his statement letter and sanctions are in conflict. He paints a picture in the statement that she was uncooperative in some way – which led to the escalation of sanctions. Yet, in sanction 4 he states that she was more than cooperative and understood the opposing views. Which was it? Was she cooperative or not? Or was the echo chamber so loud that he did what weak leaders do, cave. I think it was the last item. What a weak person and he calls hemslef a leader. Ha 🙂

• He can’t do it because she is clearly, to anyone with at least 1 firing brain cell, NOT a racist. The same cannot truly be said for this fascist student council.

• How do you know when a UH story went nation-wide without checking the national news?

80+ comments on related school newspaper article from people who have zero affiliation with the school.

• How do you know a university is run amok with political correctness and has caught national attention? 80+ comments on related school newspaper article from people who have zero affiliation with the school. And 1 idiot comment from a student…

My kung-fu is more powerful…

• Contrary to what you may think, UH is not in North Korea. And as an older female on campus, I’m particularly disgusted by this weekly digital’s name of “The Daily Cougar”. I find that term to be distasteful and age descriminatory to all older female students. We should determine who came up with that name and hold them accountable as well.

• Contrary to what you may think, UH is NOT in North Korea. As an older female student on campus, I’m disgusted by this weekly digital’s name of “The Daily Cougar.” I find that term age discriminatory and demand we find who came up with the name and hold them accountable.

• The University of Houston should reprimand Shane A. Smith and this racist student government senate and put them “all” on probation for a year — or two. These minds-full-of-mush are weak minded, weak willed snow flakes looking for their safe place. They are shameful human beings who do not have a clue as to the meaning of “all.”

• You guys need to remove Shane Smith. He is an embarrassment to the University. He is a PC Principal. He personifies the 2nd biggest plague in our society after systemic racism…which is Leftist bating/PC bating/race bating/ whatever you want to call it. I am not even a social conservative. I condemn most of the rhetoric spoken by the far right, particularly those that vilify minority rights groups such as BLM. However, the young lady has no intention in doing so. She spoke out of passion. She used probably not the wisest choice of phrasing to communicate her point considering high tensions. But for the SGA to make a calculated decision to punish her because she tried to emphasize that no single life matters over another in a poor way is disgusting. As an Alumnus, I will call for all Alumni to reconsider their support temporarily until the student government is reformed and its leaders either rectify their mistakes or resign! #RemoveSS #RemoveRed

• She really didn’t use the wrong phrasing. If you see the tweet and have an IQ over 100, you can easily tell she meant the group and she was 100 percent correct. Funny how black students and BLM never get punished for their phrasing. This is the problem and the utter hypocrisy.

• OK you are completely misunderstanding my point. Obviously she was making a reference to the group. But my point is that she wasn’t saying “FORGET BLACK LIVES MATTER!” as in…”Black lives dont matter”. She was more saying ” Forget” in the context of ” Hey are you gonna win state championship?” ” Forget that! I am gonna win national!” Meaning, she wanted to emphasize the idea that all lives are equal…and yes it was probably a slight towards the movement but not in the way its members and fanboys have complained. They think her saying ” Forget Black Lives Matter” means we should ignore their message and not care about black lives. They twisted her poorly chosen words for maximum carnage toward her intentions. THAT is what I was inferring to.

• ” She used probably not the wisest choice of phrasing to communicate her point considering high tensions.” THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE and what I was referencing. I didn’t misunderstand your point. I know we are on the same side, but I was disagreeing with this part of what you said. She didn’t say anything wrong and phrased it perfectly. Black lives matter doesn’t care about tensions, so why should anyone else?

• BLM started as a minority rights group with a good premise however they became Uncle Toms for Progressive Elitist Masters and $$$$. Just like #Occupy.

• It is impossible for the SGA to see anything but their own crap as they suffer from CRIS (Cranial-Rectal Inversion Syndrome.)

• It appears they have attitude re-adjustment camps right there on campus and will mandate she attend them.

• UH tweeted the following this afternoon (8/1): “The University of Houston has become aware that the Student Government Association (SGA) has suspended its vice president, Ms. Rohini Sethi, from participating in SGA activities. Actions by SGA, a registered student organization subject to its own governance, are not University actions and do not affect the academic standing of a student at the University of Houston. The University of Houston continues to stand firm in support of free speech and does not discipline students for exercising their Constitutional rights.”

• They still allow this organization to operate on campus, to use their name, and to be affiliated with them. They are guilty by association.

• Half Full and Charles are correct. These organizations operate within the University. Whomever UH’s PR person is should be fired for posting that nonsense and drivel. If that were true, then Frat’s could do what they want regardless of any governance. All associations could just come on campus and spew hate — and APPARENTLY — UH is powerless to do anything. Just straight up BULLSHIT.

• Whomever is teaching students constitutional law at UH, needs to be fired. The Constitution applies to any action a public institution takes, not just the “jailing” of individuals. Do people in America really think the First Amendment only applies to jail??? Jesus, whats happened to basic high school civics???
    The only thing I can think of that might save the SGA is if it isn’t an arm of the school. Then you could argue that this isn’t an extension of the school doing this, but instead is just a club with its own rules and regulations. But I have no idea how an SGA works, so I’m not sure how much merit that argument has.
    But please run letters like this by someone with a legal background (or somebody capable of free thinking) before you announce to the world that America’s college students have no idea how the United States Constitution works.

• They hear something and say to themselves, ” well, that sound good,” and then they just go with it. That’s why the kids of today don’t know history, English, Math, the laws, etc. I mean, I bet, because of Hamilton, most kids think the founding fathers were all black. I kid you not. They don’t understand if you are going to get punished for what you say, then we don’t have true freedom.

• Just pathetic! I am embarrassed at the wussification of my University. This BLM nonsense has gone too far! Tyranny of the minority.

• The 1st Amendment is only there to keep the government for putting people in prison for using their right to free speech? And this guy is a college “leader”. He’s an idiot and the VP should have stuck to her guns. She said “all lives matter” and for that she’s being crucified. No free speech on campus, that’s for sure. Cut off all taxpayer subsidies of any kind or nature. They can all go to the University of Caracas, or Havana U or some haven of freedom in North Korea.

• Not only that, if you check his linked-in page, he actually represented children in legal cases. If any parent out there recognizes the name Shane Smith and your child was found guilty or did a plea deal — you have reason to request a retrial and thus did not adequately represent you or your child– this guy knows nothing about the constitution. He equates public service to the inability to have opinion while he gives his own opinion of the UHSGA facebook page.

• OH MY GOD. I am SO SO SOOO sorry, I didn’t mean to press send saying that. Will I get kicked out of the country now? OMG. Now I am seriously crying right now.•´¯`(>▂<)´¯`•. I am SO serious, really, I am SOOOOOOOOOO SOrry God and NYU.
      Please, please. Ok, I will kill myself now. Please forgive me I will now say a billion times. Please forgive me. Please Amen.

• good riddens, yeah all lives matter, but this is America, where Black people and african Americans were enslaved for 100+ years, its absurd to deny the effects of those actions. It is our country’s history, but people do not realize its a vast majority of black’s histories as well. This is America, where, never have All other LIVES been counted only as 3/5th’s of a person or enslaved and lynched and discriminated. so yes all lives matter, but black lives might matter a little more in this case. Well actually, black lives matter in addition to the given fact that white and brown lives matter. Plus, she’s not even pretty … .

• Shane A. Smith needs some serious advising from adults in the real world. Does an anti-police rally count as a “cultural event” in Bizzaro world?

• Agree with the poster below

• REVOLTING.

I hope Sethi sues the daylights out of Smith, the SGA and the University. This Maoist reedcuation garbage must be vomited out from America’s universities.

Be warnedm students: If you do not speak out against this PC trash, we business owners WILL HOLD IT AGAINST YOU DURING JOB INTERVIEWS.

We want courageous Americans, not marxist SHEEP.

• This Shane Smith is a clownish SJW who can’t write. Rohini Sethi’s only mistake is she never should have apologized or backed off in any way. I know it would be very difficult, but the only way to end garbage like this is to face down self-righteous McCarthyite bullies like Smith and his supporting cast. Where are the good students of U of H who should be standing up against this?

• I hope Shane Smiths overinflated head will be able to sustain him as he looks for a job after graduation

and looks

and looks

and looks

and looks

and looks…..

• Six Years After Shane A. Smith Graduates…
    Yuki Watanabe jumped off the last step of the bus. She pulled the straps of her backpack that held her third grade books tight across her shoulders and ran toward her waiting mother.
    “How was your day sweetie?”
    “It was good.”
    “That’s great, tell me all about it.”
    “Okay, I drew you a picture,” Yuki said with a pause. “After dinner can we go buy an AsianLivesMatter t-shirt?”
    Yuki’s mother was caught off guard by her daughter’s request. “An AsianLivesMatter t-shirt? Why baby?”
    “Two older kids had BlackLivesMatter t-shirts on the bus and my friend said we should get t-shirts too.”
    Yuki’s mother ushered her daughter to the front door and watched the bus move down the street.
    Later, after dinner, Yuki was insistent on getting the t-shirt. “Listen baby. Those boys shouldn’t be wearing those shirts.”
    “Are they bad shirts?” Yuki asked.
    “No Yuki, they’re not bad, but they should not be worn in school. I’ll call the superintendent tomorrow to see what’s going on. It’s time for you bath anyway.”
    Moments later, Yuki had bubbles up to her chin. “Do Asian lives matter mommy?”
    “Of course they do?”
    Yuki splashed a bit in the foamy water, “Do Asian lives matter more?”
    “No baby. No life matters more than another. Except you, you matter more to me than anything in the world. Let’s get you toweled off and into bed.”
    The next morning Yuki’s mother escorted her daughter onto the bus. She looked toward the back and noticed several kids with BlackLivesMatter t-shirts. She kissed Yuki goodbye. Then she watched as the bus disappeared down the street. She ran into the house and after a few phone calls she was given the number to the local school’s superintendent.
    On the third ring a man answered, “Superintendent Shane Smith, how can I help you?”
    “Hi My name is Saki Watanabe. My daughter came home yesterday wanting me to purchase an AsianLivesMatter t-shirt.”
    “Okay?”
    “She wanted the shirt because she said she saw older kids wearing BlackLivesMatter t-shirts. I’ve read the by-laws, that’s not allowed.”
    “Mrs, Watanabe, we sometimes allow our African-American students to wear BlackLivesMatter t-shirts, but it’s not often. Yesterday was Monday, the 17th. It’s within my power to make temporary rulings with respect to our by-laws.”
    “It is? Without a consensus?”
    “Yes.”
    “You know National Foundation Day in Japan is coming up in February. Am I allowed to send my daughter to school with an AsianLivesMatter t-shirt that day?”
    “You can certainly make a request. We will give it its due consideration.”
    “What if I do it regardless?”
    “Then you’re daughter will be in violation of rules and possibly expelled.”
    “Okay, on bus 321 there were several students wearing BlackLivesMatter shirts this morning. I suspect you will notify them of the infraction?”
    Saki heard Mr. Smith’s hand as he covered the transmitter of the handset. Moments later, he lifted his hand. “Mrs. Watanabe we will find the students and suggest they change their attire.”
    “Suggest?”
    “Yes, we don’t want any issues. We’ll take care of it. I assure you. Is there anything else I can help you with?”
    “No, thank you. So you’ll take care of it?”
    “Yes, I will personally take care of it.”
    “Thanks you.”
    The next Monday, Yuki jumped off the bus and ran to her mother. “Mom, I really, really want an AsianLivesMatter t-shirt!”
    “Why baby?”
    “Almost all the older kids are wearing BlackLivesMatter and you said my life mattered too.”
    The next morning Yuki and her mother, Suki, walked into the school. Both were wearing matching AsianLivesMatter t-shirts. Yuki, after a student review, was expelled for two weeks and the school,at the request of Shane A. Smith, filed a protective order against Suki Watanabe.

• I don’t understand what the big deal is. Ms. Rohini released a facebook statement that she’s moving on from this and wants to grow from it. She stated she has no plans of suing and doesn’t want this to distract from her future academic goals and career aspirations. Good for her.

• It’s not her. It’s him.. Shane A. Smith. Who is he to determine that his opinions (see the UHSGA facebook page where he posts opinions on race relations) is better that hers. Why is his opinions on facebook fine and within the rules of the SGA, and her’s on twitter not? Why is he allowed to post his opinion but she isn’t?

• And these clowns are the next generation of leaders? We are in some serious trouble here. They play both sides and punish the side that was politically incorrect but Constitutionally correct. What morons!

• This post has been deleted twice before: Taking a screenshot now…

Six Years After Shane A. Smith Graduates…

“How was your day sweetie?”
    “It was good.”
    “That’s great, tell me all about it.”

Later, after dinner, Yuki was insistent on getting the t-shirt. “Listen baby. Those children shouldn’t be wearing those shirts.”
    “Are they bad shirts?” Yuki asked.
    “No Yuki, they’re not bad, but they should not be worn in school. I’ll call the superintendent tomorrow to see what’s going on. It’s time for your bath anyway.”
    “Of course they do?”
    “No baby. No life matters more than another. Except you, you matter more to me than anything in the world.”
    “Do Asian lives matter less?”
    “Absolutely not, Yuki.” “Those children were not supposed to be wearing those shirts. Let’s get you toweled off and into bed.”

The next morning Yuki’s mother escorted her daughter onto the bus. She looked toward the back and noticed several kids with BlackLivesMatter t-shirts. She kissed Yuki goodbye and stepped off the bus. Then she watched as the bus disappeared down the street. She ran into the house and after a few phone calls she was given the number to the local school’s superintendent.
    “Okay?”
    “Rulings? You can make them? Without a consensus?”
    “Yes.”
    “You know National Foundation Day in Japan is coming up in February. Am I allowed to send my daughter to school with an AsianLivesMatter t-shirt that day?” Saki asked with sarcasm seething between her teeth.
    “What if I do it regardless?”
    “Okay, on bus 321 this morning, there were several students wearing BlackLivesMatter shirts. I suspect you will notify them of the infraction?”
    “Suggest?”
    “Thank you.”

“Why baby?”
    The next morning Yuki and her mother, Suki, walked into the school. Both wore matching AsianLivesMatter t-shirts. They were homemade, not mass produced. Both made of pink with lettering made of glitter.
    Yuki, after a student review, was expelled for two weeks and the school, at the request of Superintendent Shane A. Smith, filed a protective order against Suki Watanabe.

• Screenshot of last post. This site keeps deleting it, I guess Shane A. Smith isn’t the only one who want’s silence.

• Unbelievable that in today’s America #AllLivesMatter is considered inappropriate speech! When I was in university, one side of an argument did not try to shut down the other side; except for death threats or calls for violence, any opinion was cool. The current student “snowflakes” on college campus are becoming the laughing stock of the adult real world. Ms Sethi should file a lawsuit against the UH Student Body Government. My brother, the attorney, and those attorneys he works with all feel she would win. The fascists in modern America are not the conservatives, it is the “progressives” who try to shut down all opposing opinions.

• Congratulations, Mr. Shane A Smith. UH Alumni are now ashamed of our Alma Mater. Your Fascist thinking disguised as PC thought police is disgusting. Perhaps, you should step down. You obviously do not respect life, or freedom.

During my time at UH, I was one of the very few conservative opinion writers for the Daily Cougar. I am sad to see that the situation has deteriorated so horribly on campus that the self-appointed leftist thought police are now subjecting students to reeducation and thought training.

ALL lives matter.

Many people who are not African American view Black Lives Matter as a fascist, racist disruptive organization, It scares us to death. I would be terrified to learn on a campus where their groupies are given such power and free reign. I’m sure many other “white” and “non black” alumni would be as well. Why don’t you think about that?

• Look at the board. Not one of their lives matter. They virtually said so themselves with this decision, and they’re clueless. Absolutely clueless.

• I don’t know why Smith, and others, think this is helpful, it just pisses people off. People are sick of this kind of S*it.

• Congratulations, Shane. You have made it easier for me to help my daughter pick a college. UH is now off the list.

• #ALLLIVESMATTER ESPECIALLY #BLUELIVES F*&K BLM, and all you special little f&cking snowflakes. Grow up. Ms Rohini’s right to the 1st amendment is more important then some pissant special snowflake greivance mongers.
    I hope UofH’s admissions dry up and funding from the state is pulled. I’d call for the legislature to pull funding for ANY and all social justice programs it is time to end the political correct crap.
    It is official U&H is a communist/fascist re-education camp, not a school.

• Average ACT for University of Houston is 24. Really, really low.

Average ACT for Rice University is 34.

Mr. Shane Smith is probably bringing the average ACT score even lower. The SGA for UH really stands for Stupid Group Alert

• I have several other definitions for the acronym SGA, though most of them are very anti PC and would cause sissy Shane to cry.

• So a white guy, Shane Smith, is dictating how a woman of color, Ms.Sethi, should feel. Sounds like sexual and racial harassment of Ms. Sethi.

• One can only guess at the training this student will be subjected to. Perhaps, it will consist of a member of the Black Student Union screaming, “Do you believe that black lives matter?” into her face until she confesses, “Yes, Comrade. Black lives matter.” Then, and only then, will she be allowed to return to her position as student vice president-under probation, of course.

It is Shane Smith who is need of training- in the First Amendment.

• Shane A. Smith should be summary expelled from the university for this. In fact he should be held criminally liable as well.

• Ms Shane Smith, you are a limp wristed sissy. Rohini did NOTHING wrong!!! I suggest you pull your snooty nose out of your behind and become a real person!!

• Rohini, if I were you, I would resign from that board and publicly shame them for their impudent behavior. The purpose of taking leadership positions in college is to teach leadership that will help you become successful in real life. People like Shane will only go through life crying and throwing hissy fits when people have an opinion “he” disagrees with. I put “he” in quotes because, at this point, I seriously doubt his manhood.