BREAKING: Hilton student missing since Friday

An Vinh Nguyen, a student at the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, disappeared on Friday night. | Courtesy of Texas Equusearch

UPDATE April 18: Equusearch announced they would resume a search for Nguyen Wednesday. The search will be focused on the Spring area.

UPDATE April 14: Two weeks after An Vinh Nguyen was last seen leaving his friend’s home, authorities have announced that they have found his vehicle: a 2016 Jeep Renegade, KHOU reports.

Officials declined to say where the car was found, citing the ongoing investigation.

Police are searching for a Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management student who has been missing since Friday, local ABC affiliate KTRK reports.

Loved ones said An Vinh Nguyen, 27, left a friend’s home in Willowbrook the night of March 31, according to KTRK. He told his friend he was going home to finish a paper.

Nguyen was supposed to work the next morning at Ella Eyes, an eye care center in Tomball, but he didn’t show up, and no one has been able to reach him since, according to KTRK.

Nguyen has short black hair, brown eyes, and is 5’6″ tall and weighs about 140 pounds. He was last seen wearing a light yellow shirt. Nguyen was driving an orange Jeep Renegade with license plate HJB-5077, according to Texas Equusearch.

Texas Equusearch told the Houston Chronicle they will organize a search once his car is located.