Campus

Calendar: Dec. 2 to Dec. 4

Monday

Vacation: Registration for Outdoor Adventure’s January group ski trip to New Mexico’s Ski Apache resort is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. until Dec. 16 at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. The ticket price includes lift, transportation, lodging and most meals.

Lecture: An ethics in science lecture on using creative nonfiction to teach research ethics will be from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Philip Guthrie Hoffman Hall, Room 232.

Book Review: Moores Professor of History Gerald Horne will discuss and sign his two recently published books from 5 to 7 p.m. in Agnes Arnold Hall, Room 628.

TUESDAY

Lecture: A presentation on neurofeedback will be presented for social workers throughout Houston from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Denton Cooley Auditorium at St. Luke’s Hospital and is sponsored by the Graduate College of Social Work Alumni Association.

Art: The “Brown Bag Gallery Talk” series will continue with Honors College professor Dan Price on the topic of food and hospitality as a continuation of the exhibit “Feast: Radical Hospitality in Contemporary Art” from noon to 1 p.m. in the Blaffer Art Museum.

Training: A presentation on how to build a budget for a proposal will be given in InfoEd from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Ezekiel W. Cullen Building, Room 407.

Job Skills: The “Rock Your Resume” presentation will teach students how to create a professional resume from 3 to 4 p.m. in the University Career Services Conference Room, 106 Student Service Center 1.

Networking: Bauer alumni will get together for a networking event from 6 to 9 p.m. at the University Classroom and Business Building, Rooms 328 and 330.

Wednesday

Women’s Basketball: The Cougars will face off against the University of Washington at 7 p.m. at Hofheinz Pavilion.

Networking: Black Leadership Network Meeting will convene from noon to 1 p.m. in Agnes Arnold Hall, Room 628.

Job Skills: The “You’re Hired!” workshop will help improve interview skills from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the University Career Services Conference Room, 106 Student Service Center 1.