The Cougar’s 15 predictions for 2015
January 28, 2015
Some things never change — here are our predictions for the New Year:
- Students will continue to complain about parking but will refuse to leave their house 15 minutes earlier to avoid rush.
- UH sidewalks will continue to send skateboards and ankles alike to their demise.
- Houstonians will still root for their city’s teams but will notice a much more attractive bandwagon late in the season. That means you, Astros fans.
- Fire alarms will continue to wake up students at 3 a.m.
- Students will get parking tickets but will continue to park in the same spot.
- Incoming freshmen will eat, sleep and live at the gym to avoid the Freshman 15.
- Students will adopt a vegetarian diet, dine exclusively at Freshii and then succumb to Chick-Fil-A in 7-10 business days.
- The old elevators in M.D. Anderson Library will continue to be creepy.
- In one week, that class you thought would be a blow-off class will become a GPA killer.
- Sasha will always take Shasta back, even when she finds him flirting with the female fans at sporting events.
- There will be no more “maggots” in the food at the Moody Towers cafeteria.
- Frontier Fiesta will have big-name performers like Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift and Houston’s own Beyoncé (OK, so maybe it’s a long-shot).
- CASA will continue to be the root of all that is evil in the entire universe.
- That one guy will continue to stand in front of M.D. Anderson Library proclaiming that 95 percent of us are going to hell.
- Students will get the opportunity to experience all four seasons in a week. And they will hate it.