Chaos warriors’ invade Verizon

Bam Margera and his gang of miscreants are bringing their freak show to Verizon Wireless theater tonight.

Headliners include Cradle of Filth, CKY and those masters of our world, lords of all, GWAR!

If you don’t know who GWAR is, imagine mashing Wes Craven’s mind with Jim Henson’s and then dropping ten hits of sunshine acid on them. Add thrash metal mixed with psycho-political rhetoric and you’ve got the complete package.

This band conquers every show and crowd with grotesque costumes and vile stage antics. Lead singer Oderus Urungus brandishes a giant member, Cuttlefish, which spews various forms of bile, filth and other bodily excrements on its loyal subjects.

"I don’t even know where I am when we’re playing," Urungus said. "I just look out and see the audience."

The band was formed in 1985 and has been an icon in the thrash community since. Their brutal shows are a combination of ear-tearing riffs and psychedelic-noir theater.

After the tour, Urungas said the group would begin working laboriously.

"We’re going to head back to Antarctica to begin working on the new album and preparing for the 25th celebration," Urungas said. "It’s gonna be a year-long celebration and it’s going to be our most amazing project."

If you’re headed to the show tonight, be sure you bring a raincoat if you don’t want to get sprayed.