Crime Report

The following is a partial report of campus crime between June 25 and Wednesday. All information is selected from the files of the UH police department. The information in italics indicates when the event was reported to UHPD and the event’s location. Information or questions regarding the cases below should be directed to UHPD at (713) 743-0600.

Public Intoxication: 2:20 a.m. June 25, Bayou Oaks Apartments – A visitor was observed intoxicated in a public place. Upon interviewing the individual, he was able to provide a telephone number for a family member. The family member came to UH Department of Public Safety to take custody of the individual. Occurred between 2:15 and 2:40 a.m.

Burglary, coin operated machine: 2 p.m. Saturday, Roy G. Cullen Memorial – A vending machine was burglarized in Room 121, Roy G. Cullen Memorial. There are no suspects or witnesses. Occurred sometime before 2 p.m.

Theft: 10:58 a.m. Monday, Lot 19F – Someone stole a UH Ground Department blower from the area south of Lot 19F. There are no suspects or witnesses. Occurred between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.

Burglary: 9:02 p.m. Tuesday, Cullen Oaks Apartments – A student reported that someone stole his secured and unattended credit cards from his residence. There are no suspects or witnesses. Occurred between 8 p.m. and 8:10 p.m.

Disorderly Conduct: 11:11 p.m. Tuesday, Robertson Stadium – A student was issued a Harris County citation and a Student Life Referral for Disorderly Conduct while attending a Houston Dynamo game at Robertson Stadium. The student was released after signing both documents. Occurred between 11:11 and 11:15 p.m.