Cyber war over Fox News footage shows bloggers have plenty of free time

Apparently, Fox News hates liberal bloggers.

Maybe this is because of hatred or copyright laws, but Fox News shut down the News1News YouTube channel.

News1News focused on capturing ridiculous statements said on Fox News. These clippings would then be shared through different bloggers’ Web sites.’ Obviously, these bloggers were typically liberal.

The formula for a liberal blog is as follows: take a video of Glenn Beck or Bill O’Reilly acting like an idiot and make sure to include many quotes, taken out of context, of course.

After that, make sure people know this is a liberal blog and not just a blog that hates Fox News, and be sure to make fun of President George W. Bush within the first 150 words of the blog. It catches people’s attention right away and tells them your agenda.

The problem now is how you get the silly things said on television onto the computer.

News1News provided this service and made blogging more visually entertaining. Shutting down this site warrants a cyber war.

This response’ is like trying to use gasoline to put out a fire. If YouTube shuts down one channel because of copyright laws, the creator of the channel can start a new channel that same day. No problem.

This is what happened with News1News ‘- now the YouTube channel NewsPoliticsAmerica. The liberal blogosphere can rest easy, because the formula is still in good, working condition.

This shows once and for all that cyber wars are’ truly boring and a blogosphere is just a group of people who really have nothing better to do with their time.

The next time a cyber war is waged, there needs to be a true disaster and not just an outcry because someone didn’t get to post a video of Glenn Beck crying. We’ve all seen it, so stop re-tweeting it.

WarGames, starring Matthew Broderick, featured a cyber war that could have started World War III. The only thing this cyber war will start are more liberal blogs’ that only a few’ diehard liberals’ will read.

Travis Hensley is a communication and philosophy senior and may be reached at [email protected]