• Caught this on another website… BUT

Shouldnt the top left tip of the “H” have a shadow?? Much like both of the “U” have?

Any reason these were left like that??

• The semestry has been voided. What is the little triangle where the U meets the H about midway. Look at the top of the U on the left hand side. This has to be a draft. Nobody would have revealed this mess. Go back to the drawing board and clean this up.

• Too busy…lose the emboss. It's *very* hard to follow the shape of the letters if you don't know it says UH.

For all the effort we're putting into making our campus look dull, soulless and industrial this looks pretty ornate (too a comical extent).

I don't see why we need a new one, and it would've been great if they had done something a little classier and less 'crassier.'

• The triangle where the bottom right corner of the U meets the H is awkward.
    Also Rick is right, it's missing the shadow on the top left arm of the H.

Also, nothing was wrong with the old logo.

I hope the University didn't pay for this work. The money would have been much better spent on instruction or research than on window dressing.

• I don't like the new UH logo sign nor do I like the new cougar sign.
    It looks like the PA cat sign. Why did we not fight to keep our traditional logos A& signs!!!!
    Why did we not vote on this, students, staff and faculty????
    Myrah

• I don’t like it!! The cougar looks much like other school’s mascot logo now. Lets be original and keep our old cougar!

• Stick with the current "Fat" Uof H logo and drop the the current "wet cat" logo for the new thunder cat logo. Cougars! HOOOOooooooooooo!!!!

• UH Public Relations please take the time from your coffee and read these very good comments. Why do we not have a vote in this. If it is to represent the students then students have the right to have a say in the matter. Frankly, what an U G L Y change.

• haha – they made the logos different….wow.
    please let us know how much this cost for further laughter/outrage.

• I was messing around with the logo on photoshop, and the red triangle makes sense, since it's the outline on the H and the diagonal part of the U. It look weird to me but it looks even weirder without the triangle!

I still can't figure out what's up with the missing shadow on the left vertical line of the H. Even on the 3D model that shadow can be seen when spinning on the video on uhcougars.com

• Okay, awesome. Why didn’t we vote on this? Why didn’t we know this was going on? And how much did we pay for this mess?