Crime

Crime log: April 2 to Sunday

The following is a partial report of campus crime between April 2 and Sunday. All information is selected from the files of the UH Department of Public Safety. Information or questions regarding the cases below should be directed to UHDPS at (713) 743-3333.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: At 2:09 p.m. April 2 at Cullen Oaks Apartments, a UH visitor reported his unattended and secured vehicle was burglarized. The case is inactive.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: At 4:24 p.m. at Cullen Oaks Apartments, a student reported his unattended and secured vehicle was burglarized. The case is inactive.

Theft: At 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Cambridge Oaks Apartments, a student reported someone entered his room, went into his closet and stole a pair of his shoes, which contained money. The case is inactive.

Burglary of a Motor Vehicle: At 2:43 p.m. Wednesday at the Cullen Oaks Apartments garage, a student reported two secured and unattended motor vehicles were burglarized. The case is inactive.

Theft: At 10:12 p.m. Wednesday at Philip G. Hoffman Hall, a faculty member reported someone stole personal property from her office. The case is inactive.

Public Intoxication: At 12:31 a.m. Thursday at Bayou Oaks Apartments, a student was observed by security officers to be highly intoxicated. The student was transported to hospital because of his level of intoxication. The case is cleared by referral.

Theft: At 5:09 p.m. Thursday at Moody Towers, a student reported the theft of her wallet from her unsecured and unattended bag. The case is inactive.

Theft: At 6:01 p.m. Thursday at the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library, a student reported an unknown suspect or suspects stole his laptop computer. The case is inactive.

Theft: At noon Friday at the E.E. Oberholtzer Residence Hall, a contract employee advised that an unknown person or persons stole liquor from a secured metal cage inside the hall’s kitchen area. The case is inactive.

Theft: At 2:42 p.m. Friday at the General Service Building, a staff member reported a golf cart missing. The case is active.

Public Intoxication: At 2:55 a.m. Sunday at Calhoun Lofts, a UH visitor was found to be intoxicated in the lobby of Calhoun Lofts. The visitor received a criminal trespass warning and was released to a responsible party. The case is cleared by exception.

Theft: At 4:20 a.m. Sunday at Cougar Village, a student reported an unknown suspect or suspects stole his laptop computer from his dorm room. The case is inactive.

Theft: At 4:48 p.m. Sunday at the Athletic Alumni Building, a staff member reported an unattended and unsecured laptop computer was stolen from a secured officer. There are two possible suspects. The case is active.