Crime

Crime log: Oct. 12 to Sunday

The following is a partial report of campus crime between Oct. 12 and Sunday. All information is selected from the files of the UH Department of Public Safety. Information or questions regarding the cases below should be directed to UH DPS at (713) 742-3333.

Credit or Debit Card Abuse: A student reported the theft of his wallet and the unauthorized use of his credit card. The incident occurred between 5 and 8 p.m. Oct. 12. The case is active.

Theft: A staff member reported Oct. 15 that someone stole his unattended and unsecured cell phone from McAlister’s Deli. The incident occurred between 3 and 3:05 p.m. Oct. 14. The case is active, pending new information.

Theft/Credit or Debit Card Abuse: A student reported the theft of his wallet from the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center and the unauthorized use of his credit card. The incident occurred between 5:15 and 6:15 p.m. Oct. 15. The case is active, pending new information.

Public Intoxication/Consumption of Alcohol by a Minor: A student was determined to be publicly intoxicated. The student was transported to the hospital and later received a Harris County citation for consumption of alcohol by a minor. The incident occurred at 12:53 a.m. Wednesday. The case is cleared by citation.

Theft: A student reported the theft of his unattended and unsecured bicycle from the M.D. Anderson Memorial Library. The incident occurred between 7 and 8 p.m. Wednesday. The case is active, pending new information.

Theft: A student reported his unattended and secured bicycle stolen. The incident occurred between 6 and 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The case is active, pending new information.

Stalking: A student reported someone has been waiting for her outside the Lamar Fleming Jr. Building and following her to various campus locations. The incident occurred repeatedly between 2:15 p.m. Sept. 26 and 12:49 p.m. Thursday. The case is active.

Theft: A student reported the theft of his cell phone from the East Parking Garage. The incident occurred at 2:47 p.m. Thursday. The case is active, pending new information.

Theft: A former student reported Friday that someone stole cash from his wallet at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. The incident occurred between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Theft: A student reported the theft of his unsecured and unattended laptop computer from a second-floor study carrel at the Law Center. The incident occurred between 2:30 and 8:30 p.m. Friday. The case is active, pending new information.

Graffiti: A staff member reported damage to a University vehicle at the south parking lot of the Cullen Oaks Apartments. The incident occurred between 2 and 3:43 a.m. Sunday. The case is active, pending new information.