Graduate School Guide Special Section

Editor’s note: Grad school is the next step

Welcome to the Graduate School Guide. In these pages, you’ll find a guide to help you on your next educational step. Whether you’re ready to take on the LSAT or are just looking to see if you should pursue more degrees, this should help.

We here at The Cougar decided there were way more people than before taking advantage of getting their master’s or even their doctorate degree, and we wanted to celebrate that and help you along the way.

Grad school is something that people look at to further their education, either because that’s how they planned it or they couldn’t find a job with just a bachelors. And that’s OK. There are so many different degree types out there it’s hard to count, but that doesn’t mean its a bad decision. If anything, it’s going to secure your future even more (and maybe even add a few zeroes to the end of your salary.)

Education is something is that is valued highly in my family, and I’m sure in some of yours, too.

Take this guide and allow it to help you answer some tough questions or even give you some tips to not freak out from excessive stress. It’ll be worth it in the end.

— Glissette Santana, editor in chief

P.S. — don’t blame me if this gives your grandma even more to talk to your relatives about at Thanksgiving. You got yourself into that mess.