Five minutes of fame: Though blonde, junior relates to ‘Sex and the City’ brunette

Mike Damante: Which summer classes are you taking?

Amy Lopez: I’m taking advanced statistics, an online calculus class and history of western civilization.

Damante: So, you must be really smart.

Lopez: Very busy.

Damante: What if you went on that TV show, Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Would you win?

Lopez: No, just because the stuff they study at the time they know already. By the time we are in college we’ve already forgotten most of that stuff.

Damante: Are you smart enough for Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Lopez: I hope so. Those questions are pretty easy.

Damante: What are your summer plans besides summer school?

Lopez: I really want to do something big for the 4th (of July). I have no idea what, but I’ve never been tubing before.

Damante: Any other vacation spots you’d like to go this summer?

Lopez: Well, I just back from Galveston and after that me and my mom went camping.

Damante: While you were camping were you scared of any "Jason" attacks or any other monsters?

Lopez: No, I wouldn’t be scared.

Damante: What if it happened? What would you do?

Lopez: I’d freak out.

Damante: Do you think you can out run Jason? I mean in all those movies he always seems to catch up, even though the kids out run him.

Lopez: What would you do?

Damante: Oh, so now you’re turning the interview around on me. Now, back to me asking the questions. Have you seen any good movies this summer?

Lopez: I haven’t, I’ve tried to make it to the movies several times and it hasn’t worked out. I really want to see What happens in Vegas… and Sex and the City.

Damante: Are you a fan of the television show Sex and the City?

Lopez: Yes, but not as huge as most people are.

Damante: I know a lot of girls dressed up and threw parties for the movie, made a whole day out of it.

Lopez: One of my coworkers did the same thing.

Damante: If you can compare yourself to anyone on the show, who would it be?

Lopez: The brunette (Charlotte). You know, the one who is always positive and in it for love.

Damante: I wonder how many people would actually say Samantha.

Lopez: Everybody wants to be Carrie.