The stars have a plan for you this week

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22):

There are powerful influences in your sign, and they can be used to your advantage. Communicate your own needs and desires with those around you, both intimately and in your workplace. You will get the attention you require.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22):

Consider taking a break from being the center of the social atmosphere and letting a more reserved counterpart steal a little limelight.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21):

There are some stranger-than-usual goings on in your sign as of late that are difficult to ignore. Consider what needs changing, and then enable a rejuvenation of outdated construction.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21):

We’re in for the long haul. Take the time to listen to a joke or otherwise open up to the lighter side of things. Consider daydreaming and watching the clouds when you feel blocked.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

Saturn is taking its time perusing the quality of your relationships, sensual desires and the integrity of your intentions in all aspects of partnership. Review how you spend your emotional energy, and to make sure that your efforts are worthwhile for everyone involved.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18):

This is the perfect time to look forward and dream about the future to come. Use your broad intellect and insight into others and their desires to see what they reflect in you, and then beam with the radiance of serious understanding of how peace and serenity feel as full-time occupations.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20):

You might be stuck in some serious emotional mire right now, and that’s completely understandable. While it’s not the best time to go into full hibernation, it would be really worthwhile to take note of what you’re struggling with right now so that you will be able to look back and see what you’ve taken with you that’s valuable.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Uranus is in your sign, and it will demand overhauling some of the more deeply-rooted structures and beliefs in your life. This is a time of testing, of reconsideration, and you will come out at the other end with a stronger foundation to work from.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

You’ve got Sagittarius’ ruling planet in your sign to carry along with you where you’re headed. Do your fellow-four-legged-friend a favor, and try to encourage those star-eyed centaurs to see your strength and steady-headedness as the positive attributes you know them to be.

Gemini (May 21 – June 21):

Right now is absolutely one of the moments when you should share the Mercurial influence; inspire someone to speak with wit and bravado, like we know you to do so well.

Cancer (June 22 – July 22):

You have the funny feeling of wanting to fight something, to conquer and to be a hero of epic proportion, but you don’t know what the adversary is. Consider this an opportunity to speak up for what you believe in, especially if you normally would keep your feelings to yourself.

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22):

You might need some sweet loving at the moment, Leo. This would be a great time to ask for a back scratch or to treat yourself to a visit to the salon to keep up the ‘do. After all, we depend on you to look good on Mondays so that there’s something to look forward to at the beginning of the week.