Campus Crime Report

The following is a partial report of campus crime between June 12 and Sunday. All information is selected from the files of the UH Department of Public Safety. The information in italics indicates when the event was reported to UHDPS and the event’s location. Information or questions regarding the cases below should be directed to UHPD at (713) 743-0600.

Driving While License Invalid – At 1:57 a.m. Tuesday at 3600 Elgin, a UH visitor was arrested for driving while license invalid and released to Harris County Jail. The case is cleared by arrest.
Embezzlement – At 12:21 p.m. in an off-campus location, a UH staff member reported that another UH staff member made unauthorized charges on UH travel/purchase cards. The incident occurred between 8:13 p.m Monday and 12:00 a.m. Tuesday The case is active.
Theft – At 12:19 a.m. Wednesday at the M.D. Anderson Library a UH student reported the theft of her unsecured cell phone. The incident occurred between 11:16 p.m. Tuesday and 12:15 a.m. Wednesday. The case is active.
Possession of Marijuana – At 1:46 a.m. Wednesday at the Cambridge Oaks Parking Lot a UH visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana and transported to Harris County Jail. The case is cleared by arrest.
Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – At 9:48 a.m. Wednesday in Lot 12A a UH staff member reported that someone burglarized her unattended/secured. The incident occurred between 9:00 a.m. and 7:15 p.m. Tuesday. The case is inactive.
Traffic Offense – At 1:14 p.m. Wednesday at Lot 16B, a UH student reported that someone struck her unattended vehicle and failed to leave the information required by law. The incident occurred at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday. The case is active.

Driving While License Invalid – At 1:57 a.m. Tuesday at 3600 Elgin, a UH visitor was arrested for driving while license invalid and released to Harris County Jail. The case is cleared by arrest.edailycougar.c