Junior gets revenge for prank

Sean Balay: Where do you work?
Eric Boykin: I work at a little bar off I-10 and Highway 6 called Lomonte’s.’ … I like my boss and all of my co-workers.’
Balay: Do you still consider them co-workers or are they more friends?
Boykin: I’d say they’re more friends than anything. We hang out a lot after work and I’ve known some of them longer than I’ve been working here.
Balay: I’ve heard some fantastic stories about waiters and bartenders. Care to share any?
Boykin: (laughs) Well, we like to play pranks on one another.
Balay: What’s the worst prank the other workers have pulled on you?
Boykin: Well, Saturday night I had a big Valentine’s date, but had to work beforehand.’ The guys at work knew this, so they decided to hold me up a bit.
Balay: What happened?
Boykin: They decided to let all the air out of my tires, pour melted butter on my windshield and stick strips of newspaper to the butter.
Balay: Did you have something to inflate the tires with?
Boykin: Nope, I don’t own a compressor or anything remotely helpful to work with.
Balay: Did you cancel your date?
Boykin: No, my general manager had a compressor in his car that he let me borrow, but it took almost 30 minutes to inflate each tire.’ Not to mention, I had to drive with my head out the window so I could see where I’m going.
Balay: Have you planned your retaliation yet?
Boykin: I froze the guy’s keys.
Balay: What?
Boykin: Yeah, I froze his keys. He owned up to the prank before he left, so I took his keys, put them in a Ziploc bag, filled a carafe with water and stuck them in the freezer.’ He was forced to sit there with me while I inflated my tires and wait for his keys to defrost.
Balay: That’s pretty sinister.