Astrology

End of the month brings astrological changes

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): 

Happy birthday, fishes. The Sun, Moon, Mercury and Neptune are residing in your sign right now. Look for emotional communication that leads to transformation and imaginative depth in your outlook.

Aries (March 21-April 19): 

Venus and Uranus are still mixing it up in your sign. I would recommend looking at change and improvements that can be made in your love life.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): 

Finish your incomplete goals from 2011 before the end of spring. Make plans, set a path and get your work done. You might experience an economic windfall or other fortuitous opportunities before too long.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): 

Saturn’s got a nice complement to your sign right now, giving plenty of opportunity to have hard work turn into welcome rewards. You might not see immediate results, but keep on pushing on.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): 

With sister-sign Pisces taking on all the action right now, you might consider sinking into a nice hot bath or whatever else your home-based relaxation routine entails. Take care of yourself, re-emerge and shine on.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): 

With the Sun in a water sign, things might feel a little dampened. Guard your flame and don’t get too overwhelmed if things aren’t blazing along as one might desire.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): 

If you are usually a hard-hitting go-getter, you might find that the Mars retrograde in your sign is tapping the brakes when you’re trying to accelerate. Take note of these moments and try to see if things need an oil change.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): 

You might find yourself a little repressed while Saturn continues to transit your sign, but this is an excellent opportunity to lay a foundation for future achievements or to do the hard work needed to earn your laurels right now.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): 

Take this week to get over your insecurities and have more than a little faith in humanity. Take the dive and get a little sensitive in front of the one you’ve been watching since before Valentine’s Day. Open up and see what happens.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): 

With the North Node in your sign, this is the perfect opportunity to look inward, find your intuition and let that inner guide get you through what might be a time of insecurity, feelings of inferiority and the tendency to be overwhelmed.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): 

We’ve got a decade until Pluto is done ramming through outdated structures in our thoughts, moral codes, governments, economic policies and intellectual dogma. See what you can do to reform, refine, and rebuild.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18):

Perhaps you deserve a little rest. Consider your accomplishments and your profound insights from the recent past and congratulate yourself with a lovely dinner and a glass of wine. Bring a friend and share your genius — he or she will love you for it.